My wife's You Tube Video Entry for Playboy's 55th annual Playmate contest

Jer

Playboy is taking You Tube video submissions for their 55th annual playmate contest. My wife has a video that can be found here and could use your support. So, here's a shameless plug to try to get as many people to view it as possible. They're basing a portion of the contest on hits so please view it as many times as you can and feel free to post it on other forums or web pages you that you can. It's a little corny but she's not a professional so it is what it is. Hot car and hot chick so let's not get too picky. Haha.

Thanks in advance and if she wins I'll be back to post the 'good pics' of her.

Dude, you're brave.

Tell me about it....I would never put a body kit like that on a Supra. The body shop could have at least put a shiny paint job on the car....

sorry, I couldn't help myself. The wheels are nice.

I like the sponge sliding on the hood at 1:09 makes a nice sound....

yeah,whats up with the body kit...

This video sucks my balls, I'm not gonna lie. It doesn't even look like her and for that reason we're deleting it today and doing another one this weekend. The unfortunate part is that the decision has been made to 86 the car and do some lame ass video at her office. The end result will w/o a doubt be substantially better than this pile of turd I'm just bummed we couldn't make it work with the car. Oh well, stay tuned I guess.