My wheel stand bg 2011

That was sick, how much boost did you launch with?? Thanks for sharing.:cool:

plwheelie.jpg
left with 12 lbs 2 step 3750RPM
total boost 26Lbs shifting at 6100RPM
havent pushed the car yet
NO DAMAGE

That video angle doesnt do that wheelie justice. I was there, it looked like you drove that thing 300 hundred feet. It was truely awesome.

That was insane you score a twenty on a scale of 1 to 10. I was standing behind your car and that was some great driving. Glad nothing got hurt and I noticed the next pass the two step was turned down and for obvious reasons,good thing about us northern boys we make our cars hook on ice then the rest is somewhat easy.

what does it feel like? i cant wait to build some crazy chit..... ive jumped off the ground like 2 maybe 3 inches but not a wheel stand

what does it feel like? i cant wait to build some crazy chit..... ive jumped off the ground like 2 maybe 3 inches but not a wheel stand
It has never done THAT in over 10 years of Racing.I had to shift without seeing anything.I should have went into 3rd gear to bring it down quicker.I just was hoping it left straight enough to stay on the track in not in the wall.I was also lucky it was a qualifying round ,I was the only one on the track.Looking for a better video now ....