My TR is finished let me know what ya think!!

Dude, your car looks killer. Very clean and uncluttered without side moldings, and the polished Convos look great. I actually think the exhaust looks good, kinda racy looking. :cool: Are those 'glass bumpers, or stock w/o the rub strip?

They look like the same size Convos that I have, 15"x8.5" w/3.375"bs? I like them a lot, they put the tire right at the edge of the wheelwell. I have 28x11.5x15 QTP's on mine, what are you running for tires?

Good luck with it!
Steve

looks awesome, good luck. I advice you to remove that zip tied wire (batt?) thats on the center link. thats not a good idea.

Ralph

Ok

Thanks guys for all the compliments!! Finally got a Double Pumper in there now I can go to the track an see what she will do!! As far as the zip tie on the pos+ battery wire I think it will be ok. The bottom link is the one that moves. I know its not like that from the factory but ir works for now . But later when I get time will make it look better..

hey

when you going to try it out,i want to go.let me know? you can borrow my M/T 's if you want.

Its really really ssslllooooww :rolleyes: ...HAHAHAHA, yeah right...I'm really jk.

This car is perfect if thats what your lookin for. Absolutely NO disappointments here. Pictures do not do this car any justice at all.

Heres another!!

Attachments

• 6666 WHIT TTTTT.jpg
    6666 WHIT TTTTT.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 560
Man, I miss that car everyday. It looks just like the way I sold it on the outside. Nice job on the motor!

Chuck McClellan

Did you get my email Chuck?? It's pretty much the same on the outside except for brand new fiberglass bumper feelers front an rear an a brand new GN front hood panel cause the other one had a small hair line crack in it form swapping out the motors that was getting to me. I can honestly say this car is flawless.

Man over 2000 View's!!! Can we say car of the month!!! I did AR TT II's in 20" like "HybridT" has on his car in blk center's too. I will post pics when I get them on the car.. Also have a new RJC Megacooler an I am contemplating putting holes in the center of the front "fiberglass" bumper as to use all the efficiency of the cooler. The lower 10" is blocked behind the bumper which kinda sucks.

RUQWKNF27 said:
Here it is previous owner took the ar to bare mmetal reapinted everything with all new trim an rubber in windows an doors with new carpet an much much more. It has a Centurs Trans with about 5K mi on it an a new built motor with 876 m.i. on it. All new suspension an fuel system.. PLus 4" single shot me an mu buddy made. "Smokinttype"
That car looks awesome. Where did you get the hood insulation? I heard you can stilll get the stock ones but with no logo. I like the "T" better though.

I called John an talked to him an he is not currently set-up to make theses now.. BUthe is moving to Alabama an he says after the move he will be back i n the process.. I need one cause I removed my heat shield an damaged mine. So I screwed some heat barrier material to help protect the liner. It looks like crappo though. I have a brand new NOS liner i n the box but it looks no where as good.. Here's the post where I found him http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179145... HGe used to be partners with the guy who I bought the car from "Chuck" the guy who posted above so that's how I got it an the custom trunk kit which is awesome.. Here is John's email iwanczykbj@aol.com..

Clear side markers?

TT/A1233 said:
I got mine through "Red Regal T" on this site. They were damn near perfect as you can see in my photo (click the T emblem in my sig). If Red doesn't have any more I'm sure he can point you in the right direction. His price was very fair too!

Very nice car 'F27! (you too, A1233)
Your paint scheme makes me wonder what a car with body-colored grille and headlight bezels would look like...

Forgive me for hijacking but does anyone know where to find clear side-marker lamp fixtures? (the ones that attach to the headlight bezels)

Thanks.

I can't believe this. I have a Limited no badges,or tinted glass. It is the twin to your car. I am finishing engine conpartment.Your looks real nice. Thought I lost another one. Just kiddin'............I'm going with similar setup.

If you give me an E-Maill will send some pictures. Amazing. Also have the same wheels on my GN.Not rich some where this morning I wrote a letter.

I need an exhaust. Motor should be in by June.Keeping all stock motor and stuff. Went the hard way........Have fun! Now I'm I rushing in my head to finish after seeing yours. GOOD LUCK>>>>>Rob

White "T" well done

Really nice. Looks better than mine. But I will send you some pictures.
After wheels go on. Maybe sooner. White is nice.........Rob

That is freekin sweet! I always wanted a WO2 white hardtop T. That is my dream TR. I like my black 87 GN..... but one day will have me a whiteT ...... wanna trade?