My Supra on EBAY

65vette396

Accepting Donations 4 C16
Item number: 4550717693

The car is a 1994 Twin turbo targa top car. Car is red on tan and has 108,000 miles on it. I have enjoyed this car for the last 2 and a half years, although I have only put 6,000 miles on it since I purchased the car. The car was bone stock female driven when I purchased it and has been BPU for the last 4,000 miles. The car seems to have been in some kind of minor front-end collision as it is missing the VIN sticker from the right front finder. The car has a paint chip about the size of a pencil eraser on the right front fender. (I did this right after I bought the car replacing an intercooler hose) I would say over all the exterior is an 8.5-9 out of a 10. The headlights are almost perfect; the right one is brand new. The wheels have some light curb rash on all but one, but nothing major. The tires are 100% brand new. The interior is nice, albeit showing some wear from 100,000 miles of use. The carpet could stand to be cleaned, but is not worn through anywhere. The leather has no rips or tears, just normal wear. The rear seat doesn’t look like it has ever been sat in. The dash and door panels are perfect, no cracks, tears, or other imperfections. I would say the interior is a good 7.5-8 out of a 10 over all. The car is mechanically sound, I have only changed the oil and filter every 2500 miles (mobile 1) and put a couple sets of plugs in it. I had the transmission serviced when I first bought the car and it has been left alone since. The car is missing the engine undercover. The car has a RMM 3.5 in. down pipe, a Tanabe RM 3.5 in. cat back (no cat), a Greddy air intake, Greddy Type R BOV, a manual boost controller, and was in the process of installing a custom front mount (no pipes yet, just got the intercooler installed). The car also has a HKS FCD. The car has the white face 7 color indiglo gauges, Greddy white face 60mm. boost, egt, and A/F Ratio gauges. The A/F ratio gauge needs a new O2 sensor (right now it is just filling a hole). I ran a compression test on the car the last time I put plugs in it and it ranged from 162-168 for all 6 cylinders. This is not surprising to me because the car was stock when I got it, and has been run on 18-19 psi since it was BPU’d always with 110 or better in the tank. The turbos were replaced by Toyota at 83,000 miles. They are nice and free and do NOT make any odd noises (death whine).

I was in the process of buying everything to take the car to single turbo status. I have a lot of parts that will besold in other auctions, if you are interested in something email me, I might just have it. Guys, I’m sure I am missing ALOT here, if you have any questions or would like any other pictures feel free to email me at theturboman2002@yahoo.com I can even get undercarriage pictures if you wish as I have a lift at my shop. Thanks guys and please keep the offers reasonable, Drew