My Stage 2 car update

I saw this car in person today. All I have to say is Holy crap that has got to be one onf the most sanitary home built car's I have ever seen. Geno you have done yourself proud with this car. Can't wait to hear it some day... AWESOME

It was my pleasure, Nice to meet ya. Great looking place. seems like business is good.
Good to see you again:)
Your always welcome to keep stoping by to make sure im not slacking LOL
Got the door glass done and the rear glass.I had to go with the go fast with class stock brake light. I also had to put a picture of the 2 reasons ive been able to do this :) I have one understanding wife that also loves racing:) The picture is her sleeping in the car with our dog while i was installing the door glass. Cant wait until we go to the track with our new car:cool:
DSCN0583.jpg

DSCN0573.jpg

DSCN0552.jpg

Good to see you again:)
Your always welcome to keep stoping by to make sure im not slacking LOL
I have one understanding wife that also loves racing:) Cant wait until we go to the track with our new car:cool:

Well Geno I could be a cause of slackin, I love to talk. Not much work get's done that way. Also I am hoping to learn something from a guy as anal as you... Which is good by the way:tongue:

Great wives are hard to come by. I found one too thank god. I'm a hard guy to love.:cool:

Those guy at the track should ****e themselves when that thing fires off. You have done a GREAT job on that car. I could spend hours just checking out all of the cool ways it has been put together...

Hey Geno,
Mamma makin a 7 sec.run to the corner store to pick up a half rack??

PS> Robin is a GREAT lady.!!!!

Those headers are looking "golder" every time I see the car.:cool: Musta put some boost to them things? I should have the breather cans finished tonight.

I'm really bummed that I'm going to miss seeing your car Geno! I have a bit of a scheduling conflict as I'm (believe it or not) heading up to a race at Mission on 7/23 to work with my buddies on an Alcohol Funnycar. So Turbo Thunder comes back to my back yard and I'm going to miss it! I can only hope that there's good video and pictures. Good luck with the new car!