My Stage 2 car update

Decided to ditch the IC and bought some #500 Mike Moran injector with his Sytems 1 style fuel filter. Now i can run alcohol without having to pack that IC down the track..
Im going Green so i can run in Canada without leaded race fuel LOL:D

Moran knows a thing or two about a thing or two! Sounds like some really good changes!! :cool:

DSCI0180.jpg

Wow, Gene that is just pure sex.;) And stop cutting corners would ya...:cool: Can't even imagine the cost to build that. Gives me a sigh of relief knowing im not the only one spending money on their TR like a drunken sailor...;)

It looks crazy fast just sitting there! When do you plan to run it down the track for the first time? Will it be running for TT9 or PINKS?:D

Passenger seat??!!??

REALLY?? Who is nuts enough to sit in it? Looks great though..Really a professional job. I hope you git 'r done for Pinks, I'm looking forward to seeing her run!! -Steve

Looking g00d there Geno. :biggrin:
I knew something was up with you.

Glad it is all coming together for you.

Later AJ

Geno

is this beast going to be alcohol powered?

Just wondered with the lack of charge air cooling...

Its a Weaver pump with brackets i made so i could get the Aeromotive pump to clear the block and frame rails.The madrel is a Moroso i believe. It a miss match setup i had to come up with for that fuel pump to mount on the back of the oil pump and clear everthing:rolleyes: .