My Stage 2 car update

I will put you in it and send you down the track LOL

Starting to finish the intake:rolleyes:

DSCI0065.jpg

The firewall turned out nice too! Can't wait to see that thing in person.

More shots of my turd LOL
That exhaust tip was a real PITA and i have alot of time into the exhaust :eek:
P1010001-7.jpg

P1010009-4.jpg

P1010003-8.jpg

P1010008-5.jpg

P1010017-3.jpg

P1010019-4.jpg

P1010006-6.jpg

Should be good for low 11's.....:cool:

Wow, that thing is gonna give a few a run for their money for sure. Beautiful welds. Work of art.

Should be good for low 11's.....:cool:

Wow, that thing is gonna give a few a run for their money for sure. Beautiful welds. Work of art.
I fit the parts and have a guy weld them because he is a much better welder then i am:biggrin: I come up with the design and fit the parts then he welds them up..
He has never done a turbo car and thought i was crazy tell i took him on a ride in my street car LOL. Now he just shakes his head after riding in a 9 sec Buick V6 LOL

Holy cow Gene! I just came across your project threads today. Absolutely beautiful. You're giving me scary ideas.

The doors are almost done;) What a pain making a place for the window frames to land on:rolleyes: I didnt use the factory seals or channels:D
I hate the look of a wide black border around the window to hide the frames so i had to stretch the frames to get them closer to the endge of the windows..

P1010009-5.jpg

P1010006-7.jpg

P1010007-7.jpg

P1010001-8.jpg

The doors are almost done;) What a pain making a place for the window frames to land on:rolleyes: I didnt use the factory seals or channels:D
I hate the look of a wide black border around the window to hide the frames so i had to stretch the frames to get them closer to the endge of the windows..

P1010009-5.jpg

P1010006-7.jpg

P1010007-7.jpg

P1010001-8.jpg

Hey Gene,

Who's switch panel are you using ( on roll cage at top of windshield ) ??

Nice job by the way :D

George, in Alberta

Decided to ditch the IC and bought some #500 Mike Moran injector with his Sytems 1 style fuel filter. Now i can run alcohol without having to pack that IC down the track..
Im going Green so i can run in Canada without leaded race fuel LOL:D

NOW your talkin'!!!!:cool: Goin' GREEN. That alone should be worth 15% more power, (unless you talk with VP engineers). Glad to see you making the switch to Alky. How many Razor pumps will that take?;) Looking good Gene! (Dan's better, though.):p

Decided to ditch the IC and bought some #500 Mike Moran injector with his Sytems 1 style fuel filter. Now i can run alcohol without having to pack that IC down the track..
Im going Green so i can run in Canada without leaded race fuel LOL:D

And if you are already running alcohol you can easily add a bit of Nitro to the mix for a nice aroma and some extra power :cool:

I'm waiting patiently for the first test-n-tune video by the way.