My slow and steady build of my jalopy!

Hey, so those are 275/60/15? On totally stock wheels right? running any spacers or anything? No rub?

I'm getting ET streets soon and I'm between 255/60/15 and 275/60/15.

Hey, so those are 275/60/15? On totally stock wheels right? running any spacers or anything? No rub?

I'm getting ET streets soon and I'm between 255/60/15 and 275/60/15.

Yes that's the tire size I have currently on the car with a stock rim. I did buy spacers just in case but there wasn't much too left on the bolt so I decided against it. The only rubbing I get is laterally going around corners at cruising speed. I just dropped the rear end 2in with DSE drop spring so I think I get a bit more rubbing around corners. There is a quarter of an inch and maybe a bit more clearence between the tire and frame rail. Good tire all around. Just liked the look of the taller tire.

image.jpg

Yesterday stuck in the rain

Ok cool! Thanks for the input. I get slight rubbing now only on sharp corners and that is because my rear end suspension is sagging a little. I'll see what I end up going with.

I actually really like the stock wheels in black, looks mean.

Went to a local dynonday. Put up some decent numbers for my mods at 26ppunds. 293HP/352TQ. There should of been more, at least over 300. But it needs a good tune. Running rich. But still happy. Only muscle car out of all the imports! The people who owned the shop told me I was there hero for owning a buick and bringing it. I was the last to run and they weren't going to let me until I told them what car I had.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 122
[quote="]Went to a local dynonday. Put up some decent numbers for my mods at 26ppunds. 293HP/352TQ. ".[/quote]

The numbers seem low to me considering your mods and 26lbs boost?

The car is awesome looking - looks a lot like mine! :)
Except I removed all the emblems.

[quote="]Went to a local dynonday. Put up some decent numbers for my mods at 26ppunds. 293HP/352TQ. ".

The numbers seem low to me considering your mods and 26lbs boost?

The car is awesome looking - looks a lot like mine! :)
Except I removed all the emblems.[/quote]

Yeah it needs a tune and I felt like I should of been over 300 at the wheels. But it's a good starting point.