My red stripes being used by Mopar

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
Anyone notice how Dodge is getting some good air time using my logo stripes in their ads?
Pisses me off everytime I see their ads, which is a lot lately.

Anyone notice how Dodge is getting some good air time using my logo stripes in their ads?
Pisses me off everytime I see their ads, which is a lot lately.

Not familiar with your logo stripes,or actually theirs either,i'll have to google it.
but you should post some pics,of both, to compare,+ then we can get pissed too for ya. Damned Dodges.:)

I thought those angled stripes first showed up on the Gran Sport Corvettes. :confused:

I go to youtube and what's the first thing I see on the first page on their big banner ad? My big red stripes waving against a black background. Arrrg!!! :mad:
Having to see it on TV and in print ads was bad enough. Now on YouTube?! It's like they're doing this to me on purpose.

Don, I guess I'm not understanding.....How are they "your" red stripes??

Look at my company name logo. Came up with it in the very early 90s. Created the stripes idea on a restaurant napkin.

OK, I see. Even though the Corvette Gran Sports have been around longer than that, their stripes lean the opposite way.

58-1.jpg

Put Gran Sport Corvette into Google image search and you'll find hundreds of pics.

dodge_logo.gif

Put Gran Sport Corvette into Google image search and you'll find hundreds of pics.

dodge_logo.gif
Just goes to show that even the car manufactures copy from each other and all that needs to be done is change the image by 30% and your okay (Thus, just flipping it around). ;)

Think GM will go after Dodge for that? NOPE! :rolleyes:

SW.

Am I wrong? Does that not look like the stripes, style and color, that are in my logo?

Interestingly enough, every time I open this thread I see a Dodge advertisement across the top thanks to the Google ad spider.

Just goes to show that even the car manufactures copy from each other and all that needs to be done is change the image by 30% and your okay (Thus, just flipping it around). ;)

Think GM will go after Dodge for that? NOPE! :rolleyes:

SW.

Naah, GM only goes after small aftermarket Buick companies.:rolleyes::smile::mad: