My Ported Hot Air Intake Is Up For Sale

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Just wanted to post up that my iwinegineering intake is for sale.. This is the same Intake that jamie runs on her car.. I have over $400 into the intake... Not looking to make any money on this.. Looking to get 350 plus shipping.. I will post pics in alittle while.. Intake has the EGR welded shut, its pre tapped for dual alky nozzles, Also pre taped for a IAT sensor for either a after market ECM or to data log with a Power Logger..

Pm me or email me if you want this

Ok, here are the pics, i forgot to say.. i will clean the intake up before i ship it.. its dirty because it just came off the car last night.. also i have the dual alky conversion kit if someone is looking for that to go with this intake

Photo_9AA0B1FC-C410-12C4-C004-248B2AED6BE3.jpg

Photo_1160C201-C351-5D20-398D-F04C062D31F8.jpg

Photo_09463AF6-1699-631E-E634-A54B7FD2E945.jpg

Photo_B3068AE0-EDA2-C01F-C6A3-E96C908F730B.jpg

Photo_AB987E35-3A3A-8EEC-617B-F7E1E0601D8E.jpg

Photo_EAD22223-F306-6B04-D4B1-C96DA5F1D389.jpg

i also have some 55lb injectors if anyone is looking.. also have a stock intake for sale to if some needs one..

OK Brent..... What are you up to now:eek:? Last time you were up to something you created one hell of a downpipe:cool:!

Nuffin :biggrin:

someone by this and i might just show you a little somethin somethin

o also, my headers will be for sale after Dec 1st.. if anyone would like them you can pm me as well.. it will be headers crossover and up-pipe if they want to use that up-pipe..

You guys done lost your mind. Putting a intercooler on this car hahahaha.... Won't happen to this car.

LOL I won't scream to loudly if I can get those headers off of him.:biggrin: Take some pics and PM me a price on them Brent.:)

i will take pics once they are off the car. i have pics of them on the car but im sure you dont want those. also as for price.. not sure what i want for them yet.. pm me a price ;)

i will take pics once they are off the car. i have pics of them on the car but im sure you dont want those. also as for price.. not sure what i want for them yet.. pm me a price ;)

How about not trying to start a bidding war. If you're gonna sell them just post a price, if someone wants them and they got the cash they get them. Of coarse what you might want for them now vs what you might get for them after Christmas are 2 different stories. But if you want to play the price is right game I'll start the bid off with $1.00.:biggrin:

Really don't know what to offer so I'll wait until you get them off so I can see them first.:)

How about not trying to start a bidding war. If you're gonna sell them just post a price, if someone wants them and they got the cash they get them. Of coarse what you might want for them now vs what you might get for them after Christmas are 2 different stories. But if you want to play the price is right game I'll start the bid off with $1.00.:biggrin:

bidding war.. i'm not trying to start a bidding war.. i haven't even listed them yet.. just posted a FYI that they will be for sale soon. Charlie could have sent me a pm and said XXX and i would have said ok.. and i will ship them out.. once they are officially for sale i will post them up and list a price like i always do... just like i did with this ad but it kind of went off track..

dont take the text the wrong way.. not YELLING or anything so its all good..

^ so boostmaster sold to you for a dollar but that will be $900 bucks for shipping ;)

Really don't know what to offer so I'll wait until you get them off so I can see them first.:)

sounds good. not sure how much to list them for but i will figure that out...

Bump... Somone buy this intake please

You guys done lost your mind. Putting a intercooler on this car hahahaha.... Won't happen to this car.

My hypothesis is that he is going to fab a twin turbo set up,like the v8s are doing and he is going to use the 87 intake.Am I close?

My hypothesis is that he is going to fab a twin turbo set up,like the v8s are doing and he is going to use the 87 intake.Am I close?
FMSTER
Are you peeking in my garage in Alabama.......:cool: Got to keep the darn door closed:biggrin:

i like your thinking but no... still a stock looking hotair ;)

Maybe if you posted the numbers of one of your conservative runs, peeps would realize what this intake can do . . . . and buy it. :tongue:
Bump for you my friend. :cool: