my other problems

im faster

1. car is still missing it feels like at high rpms mostly into drive and OD shifts.
its not my alky cause it does it when the car is off. i also just replaced the coil pack and ignition.

2. some times i turb the key and it takes like a seconed or 2 before it turns over... is this the precurser to something going bad,, it doesnt do it every time.

3. turn signal is like mad slow like up to 2 seconds between blinks sometimes,left is slower than the right it seems.

update to other problems

1.no longer blowing the ccci fuse only a grounding out wire.
2.clank going into gear and vibrations.
3. replaced the U joints.. one in the front was ok one in tha back had no bearings ground halfway on 2 of the sides,,,, really bad ill take a pic sometime,and replaced the tranny mount all is well.
4. brake lights not working it was the little white wire plugged it back in all better

thanks for all your guys help.

When you say hard to turn over, is it a slow starter or slow to get any response at all? Have you checked your battery cables for corrosion? I just ran into that issue the other day with another car. Turned out that the power wire was corroded all the way down... Swapped it for a new heavier gauge wire and it starts like a champ.

i could see that...

its like i turn he key and nothing.............................then it starts fine.. just a few second delay btween when turng the key and the car starting... i know the wires is kinda crappy...

i could see that...

its like i turn he key and nothing.............................then it starts fine.. just a few second delay btween when turng the key and the car starting... i know the wires is kinda crappy...

I would also say terminal coroasion or starter solonoid.

I have that same problem on my TTA.....I was going to get an ignition module next but I guess that would be a waste of money. I'll be watching this one also.:( Buddy of mine suggested swapping ECM's but I 've yet to try that and getting cam angle sensor checked.