My new wheels (Weld RTS content inside)

Hey Bud, I just did some ls1 rear brakes , and a notch... they say that rts wheel is the only 15 inch wheel that fits over the brakes . Could i bribe you into letting me test fit one of your wheels ? Pm me im in miami either way (;
Come to the meet on Sunday. Bring a jack and a portable impact.

So, what's a good source for those wheels, price-wise? They are on my very short list for wheels.

That's right!!! I work but if I get to bleed the brakes tomorrow I'll definitely swing by :)

Ya, We had to split early. I wish I knew you were on your way. I checked TB later in the day and saw you pm'd me. Not the best way to communicate but that's all you had I guess. We will figure it out. Feel free to stop by my house one night.

Adam

Nice wheels! I have the same setup, except 15x9 on the rear. A friend of mine is going to buy a set too. I'll send him a link to this thread.
Could you post a picture of this please? I love these wheels, but I am not a fan of the dish on the 15x10s.

thank you
Zack

Could you post a picture of this please? I love these wheels, but I am not a fan of the dish on the 15x10s.

thank you
Zack
I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but a comparison pic would be nice wouldn't it? Here ya go. 15x9's with 4.5 backspace. 295/55.

IMG_6722.JPG