My new Turbo!!

Hey jimmy, I didn't mean to bust your balls and I know things can get confusing real quick with so many giving advice. Maybe I missed it but in reading your other posts it appears as if you are going full steam ahead without knowing where you're headed to. If I'm wrong then I apologize but that kind of approach will always result in wasted money and disappointment. IMO, too much emphasis is being placed on "what's the biggest turbo can I run". Your focus should be on the "combination" of parts needed to reach your goals. Heck, bison has been in this thread and your other thread telling you that turbo was all wrong for your current setup. Sorry bro. Just trying to help...
I had no idea who bison was and now I do... I will be looking him up and try to schedules an apnt with him.

I had no idea who bison was and now I do... I will be looking him up and try to schedules an apnt with him.
Understandable. Reaching out to him, as well as the other knowledgeable members here, is certainly a step in the right direction. I would encourage you to keep posting though. Whether you know it or not your posts are helping many other people now and in the future, myself included. Best of luck to you.

Understandable. Reaching out to him, as well as the other knowledgeable members here, is certainly a step in the right direction. I would encourage you to keep posting though. Whether you know it or not your posts are helping many other people now and in the future, myself included. Best of luck to you.
Thanks you as well.