My new turbo project

Quik

Mr 800rwhp
as some of you know who i am and most of you dont. I put together a turbo setup for my silverado last year and worked out pretty well. Truck put down some unexpected numbers and i was pleased on the fun factor but what didnt make it so enjoyable was the fact it weighed in 4800lbs on hte street and the added weight just was to much stress on parts. So for 2010 i decieded to transfer everything over to my camaro and looking to shed 1000 to 1200lbs off the previous combo. With this being said i hope to be around 3600-3800lbs for raceweight and me being 185lbs. THis is in a 00 camaro convertible SS. Also looking to lean combo out and souly run on E85. I would like to see around 8-850 rwhp in this chassis and would like to see 9.99 @ 140 with the T56 then once i get that goal i will toss in a TH400 with a forged shortblock and go deeper

well here is a link to the progress ive been doing. if you check this link periodically it will be updated usually each weekend

my 2000 camaro SS vert 88mm turbo project

enjoy and TTYL

Man!!!

Man, what a job!!!!i thought i had some projects. I give you alot of respect to take on this project. Keep us posted, can't wait to see it done...see ya at the next meet!!!

looking good cant wait to ride in it! when do you think you will have her up and running.

goal is spring time. just spoke with bodyshop today and hopefully car goes in to get engine bay done in a few weeks. then ill assemble the car and get it running so the bodyshop owner can have it running so he can do it on his time.

yea im pretty pumped about it myself. i was mocking up my seat harness today, tossed the seat in place and didnt realize how huge that scope is from inside of car. going to need copilot just to see the passengerside corner lol

not to sound cocky but not worried about an evo. My goal for 2010 is 9.90s with the t56

been following and that is so sick

i want to do that to a cadilliac cts-v

i might just have to take alook at your vehicle and see what ican come up with. id like to start doing more turbo setups. even considerd a name

that workmanship is great

very nice and fast progress