My New Toy..

G NASTY

The GN might be getting sold because of storage issues, if not I'll put it on the back burner for a little while. I came across this car and I couldent pass it up. I had a WS-6 in 02 and it was my favorite car to date but I always wanted an anniversery car. It's a little Rough but will be cleaning it up and then working the balls off it. I'm thinking a stroked LS3 with a procharger should be some fun with the 6 speed..
c133b620.jpg

very nice had a 02 ws6 also loved it.with all the lsx aftermarket stuff out there pretty easy to mod good luck with her.

Awesome car!!! My favorite 4th gen.
I always keep a look out for ones for sale and try to keep current on their pricing!:cool:

my buddy had a black 02 ws6 with loud mouth exhaust and a cold air kit... i remember how hard it pulled ...was impressive

Very nice! While I was stationed in Pensacola, FL a co worker had one exactly like yours. I tried forever to get it off of her. The car was in absolute mint condition. Congrats on purchasing it man. That a very hard car to find now days.

Very nice. You don't even need a stroker. My C5 was a blast to drive with just a procharger.

P1020438.JPG
Sharp car !!! The white with blue combo is awesome.
These cars are getting pretty reasonably priced now and are a blast to drive,tourqey + handle great.
Just found this a couple weeks ago, the previous owners wife ran a 13.0 @ 105 on street tires with it, all stock, just an slp lid.
I've been thinking about a pro charger too, and have been looking around for a used one but can't seem to find one,so seriously thinking about one of these.
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tech/0411phr_sts_remote_turbo_install/index.html

Thanks for the compliments guys. The sts turbo is very stealth that's for sure.. The pro chargers pop up here and there for about 4k.

Nice car! Any regreats selling it? I don't think I will ever sell this one. My two must have cars have been a Gn and a 30th. Now I have a to mint them both out.. Lol

Yea it's an anniversery edition. 1600 made. I check eBay quite often for goodies but stuff I'm looking for never show up (at least not priced crazy)

Nice looking ride! One of my favorite color schemes, white with blue stripes.

I may be biased, but I think the GN/T-Type is a better looking car though. Hopefully you can hang on to both of them.

~JM~

Nice car! Any regreats selling it? I don't think I will ever sell this one. My two must have cars have been a Gn and a 30th. Now I have a to mint them both out.. Lol
Thank ya!! I wish I had the cash to keep most every car I've ever had. LOL! But I did love that 30th. She was strong, too. In literal bone stock trim right off the lot, it ran 13.2s @ 107 all day long. But I like for my cars to kinda stand out in a crowd. And after I got mine, several other people in the area had them. I think there were 5 in town at a given point. I'd love to get another one, though. I actually saw one locally for the first time in years a few days ago. It looked GREAT!

After seeing the pic of this second one, i now realize,it's an anniversary edition, I didn't know they made a 30th edition.
Very cool !! I thought someone had just added the blue wheels + strpes.
Check out the collector stuff for these on e-bay,even have a watch .http://compare.ebay.com/like/150803019349?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar
Yep, it was a pretty well done car with the exception of there being about 4 different shades of blue used. LOL And the white interior was a bit of a PITA to keep pristine looking.

Man, I've always love that Firebird with the blue wheels......I have the 1/18 scale metal one here that I look at all of the time......came so close to buying the real one but only had one hit for the BOSS that month, and needed two,so I had to pass......nice buy and real happy for you (envious)

Barron, didn't know you had one......very cool that you did......yeah, your cars stand out alright! Your GN is just the best! (But I've whined about that before)

My first new car was the 1968 Firebird 400 Ram Air II, yellow with black vinyl top....set that thing up like the cars of The Super Stock class back in '68-'69-'70s, man,that thing screamed!!! Took so much pride in caring for it......I even have a picture of me waxing it in a snow storm!! I miss it even bad today. I livrd and breathed that Firebird.....(sigh)

Still feel awful selling it in '72...sigh....my first, custom ordered brand new car.....at $101.72 a month for three years I thought I'd starve to death (I was just a dweebie draftsman when I bought it). now, I'm just a dweeb.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Congrats, I've got a 30th vert, definitely one of the funnest cars to drive. Be careful with the blue rims, they can be very expensive to replace and you may end up buying several before finding one to match the others as they were made several different shades straight from GM.
Spark plugs can be a real pita to change on the ls motors in these too.

Found a few pics of the TA's
99-front-side.jpg

DSC00829.jpg