Just picked up this 86 today

Attachments

• DSCN0632.JPG
    DSCN0632.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 288
  • DSCN0633.JPG
    DSCN0633.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 268
Thanks got it running a little bit better but not perfect. I think it has a ground problem the turn signal, brake lights don't work in the right tail light the parking lights all work in it though. Put the ecm and chip from my burn't car in this car and it seems to have helped it some.

Thanks got it running a little bit better but not perfect. I think it has a ground problem the turn signal, brake lights don't work in the right tail light the parking lights all work in it though. Put the ecm and chip from my burn't car in this car and it seems to have helped it some.
Was just wondering if you found the problem with your lights not working on the one side? My brother did a frame off restoration and is having the same problem. Any advise you could give would be appreciated.

Was just wondering if you found the problem with your lights not working on the one side? My brother did a frame off restoration and is having the same problem. Any advise you could give would be appreciated.

Mine was from my lovely wiring harness somebody did some splicing on mine

Started it up today idlng pretty good but SES light is on not sure why has a new MAF sensor, new fuel pump, fuel filter. Put a fuel press gauge on it and its showing 35lbs. I think the injectors are 40lbs an the I think the turbo is a TA-49 its not a stock turbo and spools up faster. Where should my fuel pressure be?

mine had similar prob,was the turn signal switch in the column.the brake light signal goes up thru the column then back down for brake lights