My new TA headers.

darkred87T

My new TA headers came in today and they're beautifull! Though I'd share. I can't wait to put them on.

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 686
They look great! Is it too late to take some close up pics of the welds inside each port. I would like to see if they improved this at all.

They look great! Is it too late to take some close up pics of the welds inside each port. I would like to see if they improved this at all.

No I can snap some pics.

I think they are mild steel (not stainless) with satin powder coating.

edit. Actually, there's not really much to look at and I can't get a good angle with the camera but from what I can see, it's very smooth.

do the mild steel come with 2 bungs on passenger side....my Stainless ones did....going to hook up my NB for Part throttlee control as well as my EGT..and use WB for WOT...

They did come with two bungs. I'm gonna use one for the NB02 and the other for my EGT. As for total cost, it was about 900 hundy and change for the mild steel and powder coat. To me it's worth spending the money on quality parts. I like to spend more time driving the car and less time under it.

will be last headers you will buy...and do not be suprised that spool up will be quicker...mine are still in the box...

They should be a pretty easy install. I remember helping Turbojimmy put his on and it was like cake. The parts fit perfect.

I would think they are ceramic coated. I know they offer them coated.
There are several different blacks now available in ceramic.

Powder will not hold up on headers....

They do look sweet.

That is ceramic. Most of the black in ceramic is rated 2000
deg.

I have had a couple sets of these in my shop this year for coating.
and I must say they looked very nice. clean welds, heavy flanges, clean inside the tubes.
Just looked like a solid piece.

No I can snap some pics.

I think they are mild steel (not stainless) with satin powder coating.

edit. Actually, there's not really much to look at and I can't get a good angle with the camera but from what I can see, it's very smooth.

It is NOT powder coating, but a 2000 deg. ceramic coating.:)

Even though these headers are a "joint venture" between TA and ArizonaGN, the coating process is a new, advanced process we are using. TA did use Jet Hot for the original batch.

It is NOT powder coating, but a 2000 deg. ceramic coating.:)

Even though these headers are a "joint venture" between TA and ArizonaGN, the coating process is a new, advanced process we are using. TA did use Jet Hot for the original batch.

Do the ceramic coating come in different colors?