My new stance and tires

1-CLN-GN

Well i finally have my baby stance how i wanted it and i thought i would share a few pics.

Before with 5658 and 5413 springs and 255/40/19's and 285/35/19's

HREs005.jpg

After with 5658 springs(cut half a coil)and f-body springs(cut a full coil)and 254/35 and 305/30 tires

Newstance016.jpg

Newstance017.jpg

Newstance021.jpg

Thanks.It rides pretty good.I also added Bilstein shocks so that helped with the ride.Greg what do you mean about travel in the rear?

Im not a fan of black rims on black cars but your's look bad as hell.Any ways good job on your combo setup:cool:

Car looks great. How's the car ride with those cut springs? I'm not a real big fan of cut springs becasue your spring rate has now gone threw the roof but at least it's a cheap way to drop the car!

by travel I mean, how much up and down ride is left after lowering it? If you push on the bumper does it go down an inch of a few? Just wondering, I am lowered a bunch and have little left in the rear.

by travel I mean, how much up and down ride is left after lowering it? If you push on the bumper does it go down an inch of a few? Just wondering, I am lowered a bunch and have little left in the rear.

I tried pushing down on the bumper but the Bilsteins wont let it move to much but there seems to be some travel.

As far as ride quality i really didn't notice a difference before and after cutting the springs but then again i only cut half a coil.It still feels the same to me.What i think i might need is to replace the body bushings to smooth out the ride a little.

Also before i was at 27" front and 26 3/4 rear from the floor to the fender and now im at 25 1/4 front and 26 1/4 rear.I might bring the rear down a bit more.Here a a few more pics.

Newstance014.jpg

Newstance005.jpg

Newstance020.jpg

I tried pushing down on the bumper but the Bilsteins wont let it move to much but there seems to be some travel.
Also before i was at 27" front and 26 3/4 rear from the floor to the fender and now im at 25 1/4 front and 26 1/4 rear.I might bring the rear down a bit more.Here a a few more pics.

I was wondering, I am 24 7/8" front and 25 3/4 rear and my front rides is fine, but the rear has 1" before my calipers hit the frame....I am frame notching to fix that. I was askin because I dont know what the actual suspension allows once my brakes clear.

Don't lower the back anymore. It looks fantastic right now. I don't think you should get rid of that tiny bit of rake you have going.

Yea Ive been staring at the car and im going to leave the stance the way it is.But yall know what the more i drive the car the ride quality feels better than before i cut the springs.

Very Nice!!! I love the stance and the whole overall look...

Great job!

SW.