My new ride~

VEry nice :cool: I hope to own a white T like that one one day. I just need more money to buy the car and build another garage on my side yard:eek:

I remember that car being for sale and it was very tempting, but I went with a GN instead.
have fun with it!

Well I just got together with Scott and Turbo Dave last weekend and this car looks SHARP! If you have even considered the LED tail lights you better get a pair. Scott it was great getting together with you guys.....thanks for the help.
brad

Well I just got together with Scott and Turbo Dave last weekend and this car looks SHARP! If you have even considered the LED tail lights you better get a pair. Scott it was great getting together with you guys.....thanks for the help.
brad
Thanks Brad! It was real nice to met you and I hope your car is running better!! ;) If you ever need anything just feel free to contact us anytime..

Scot W.

Its running great....I didnt get a chance to drive it very much while I was in town due to having to finish all of my "HONEY DO'S" HAHAHAHA but when I did I wat tickeled to death. I'l give ya a call soon and get you to get me a set of LED's ready....Those things look sharp!
Brad

Its running great....I didnt get a chance to drive it very much while I was in town due to having to finish all of my "HONEY DO'S" HAHAHAHA but when I did I wat tickeled to death. I'l give ya a call soon and get you to get me a set of LED's ready....Those things look sharp!
Brad
I'm glad the cars running great! Just give me a call anytime..

Take care!

Scot W.

Up-dated Pic's

Havn't posted in here in awhile so I thought I would post some up-dated pic's of the car now.

Scot W.

Looks great! This might have been asked before, but are you going to do the flares and spoiler as well?

Looks great! This might have been asked before, but are you going to do the flares and spoiler as well?
Yes Matt it has been mentioned. I do plan on the fender flares but only after I get the Rims & tires. I also have something in the works as a spoiler. :)

In due time it will get where I want it to be.

It will be towards 100% Pro-Touring than anything, but it will still perform good at the dragstrip..

Scot W.

hey scot how you been?the car looks real good,did you get it purdy under the hood yet.i hope to have my engine done by mid jan,it should be a real screamer.

hey scot how you been?the car looks real good,did you get it purdy under the hood yet.i hope to have my engine done by mid jan,it should be a real screamer.
Iv'e been buisy.

Thanks for the compliment! I done some little stuff under the hood but nothing special.

I'm glad to hear your car will be up & running soon! Now bring it to BG and show it off on the track! :smile:

Take care!
Scot W,

Scot what did you use to paint your trim looks good almost forgot car looks good i don't see to many t's with leather seats.

Scot what did you use to paint your trim looks good almost forgot car looks good i don't see to many t's with leather seats.
Regular automotive paint but I used an adhesion promoter on the trim and the bumpers.

Yeah the interior may be quite rare. It came with the pillowback leather seats and a full floor counsole with floor shift.. proper codes on the RPO.

Scot W.

Iv'e been buisy.

Thanks for the compliment! I done some little stuff under the hood but nothing special.

I'm glad to hear your car will be up & running soon! Now bring it to BG and show it off on the track! :smile:

Take care!
Scot W,

i am going to try and make it to BG this year.hope to have it tuned in and ready to fly.

Hello

Hey everyone just wanted to say hello im new around here i just bought my first GN,and let me tell you it's great. Anyways i look foward to making some new friends on this site.:)