My new ride~

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Well, I picked this car up in GA. It is a very solid car with no rust, drives good and the engine is one of the quietest iv'e heard. It sat for awhile and was in need of some tlc so I just pulled it into the garage and started to clean and clean and clean..

Here is what the car came with:
1). G-Body parts streched stock location I/C (Nice and polished)
2). TE44 turbo w/ .63 precision housing
3). 55lb injectors
4). RJC Power plate
5). 9" Art-Carr 2800 stall converter
6). GTA rims- Powder coated black, polished, powder coated over with clear.
7). ATR dual 3" stainless steel exhaust
8). Freshly rebuilt trans by previous owner.
9). Acufab adjustable fuel press regulator
10. Scanmaster
11. Boost, Tach, Oil press gauges
12. Boxed rear upper & lower control arms
13. Embroidered grey Trunk kit
14. Extra Weld pro-stars rims with M/T drag radials mounted
15. All GM door seals & window seals
16. Engine has Carrilo Rods
17. JE forged pistons

Since iv'e got it home:
I wet sanded & buffed it
I installed the door & window seals
I bought a new trunk seal so it matches
I cleaned those nice GTA rim's ( Loads of fun!! )
I ordered outside dew sweeps for the doors
I Installed My Digital LED taillights
I installed new carpet
I painted all the trim so it's all nice and new
I cleaned the engine bay
I painted the GNX fender louvers White

It's just been for the most part cosmetic stuff but it's looking good now!

Scot W.

Scott congrats on the new project... That car looks 10000x's better then the silver car IMO.... Way better starting point. I hope you guys had a good holiday weekend again good luck with the new car.

Thanks for the kind words guy's! I'm not finished with this project yet and I'm working with someone special to accomplish my goals. Stay tuned! :)

Scot W.

Cumfy Leather Pillow seats:cool:

Looks good Scot,,,, bring that beotch to Kansas and we can cut some wheat:eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nice Find Man!

Thanks Guys! I love those seats! After sitting in them I wouldn't trade them for the normal buckets ever! These are just WAY too comfy... :biggrin:

I need traction now, It busts the tires loose at will. Time to put the drag radials on that came with it.. If the weather holds out a bunch of us are taking our TR's to the track on friday. I got to get a base number! ;)

Scot W.

nice find, and in my backyard..... All the parts to be a fun street car and great looks to boot. A win/win!

I think I will send mine to Scot for finishing touches. He is the man when it comes to making these cars look incredible!!!! :biggrin:

Very nice purchase.....Big Congrats Scot, glad to see you in a TR again.

It fits!!! :D

Interesting interior............ 45/45 split bench style seats, w/ floor console.................. I like