My New mistress !

No, he sold you a loumon.

Now that there is funny.....................

It IS a purty fast loumon, though..... and Fabreez is always an option.....

I can't complain one bit.

Besides, I like tacos.... and pizza, too!

I miss tacoman & the pizza cruises, but Jesse's cruise in was kool too.
I would not want to be where he is though. Lompoc has got to be the bunghole of the people's Republik of Kalifornication.
John Steinbeck territory.

I'm now shopping for a set of GTA wheels I'm tired of suffering the discrimination over the ones now on my car which don't really look bad. I now know how Miggy felt can he ever forgive me.

I guess I don't need to come by Monday now..

Swing and a miss...............

Funny, none of you guys wanted that White TR he sold not so long ago........, but I did.........:) YES I DID!

Lou doesn't mess around.

If he offers it up for sale here, you can bet it's a winner.

Congratulations, Lou & new owner.
Who's the lucky new owner?
Inquiring (nosy) minds want to know.
Gary, the guys name is Scott. It's his first GN he was a little nervous about buying the first car he seen. Kept trying to come up with a reason why he shouldn't buy it but couldn't. I was a little concerned & called him later that evening to make sure he didn't get a heart attack or something like that. Told me that on his way home he was so zoned out & didn't realize where he was. After showing it to his friends & family their reaction assured him the choice was right. Now that makes me feel good as I have never made an enemy selling one of my cars. I'm trying to now coax him into the southwest family so his indoctrination can continue & welcome him into the abyss & the bowels of the dark side.

As nice as it is, I'm surprised that no one already in the South Western section bought it.

Swing and a miss...............

Funny, none of you guys wanted that White TR he sold not so long ago........, but I did.........:) YES I DID!

Lou doesn't mess around.

If he offers it up for sale here, you can bet it's a winner.

I Second that Love my new care lou and thanks again for Being so generous again with
your pasts stash that Power Master Brake Switch did the Trick. Now i need to either buy
new headers of find a good driver side used one :rolleyes: Thanks Lou

I Second that Love my new car Lou and thanks again for Being so generous again with
your parts stash that Power Master Brake Switch did the Trick. Now I need to either buy
new headers or find a good driver side used one :rolleyes: Thanks Lou
Your welcome I also fixed your spelling & grammar, Go into the for sale section & post under parts wanted or try e-bay for that header.

Well, I wanted to introduce myself to the Turbo Buick community and let you all know that "The Mistress" sits in my garage safe and sound. Also, I wanted to thank Lou for his time. He is a good man, and I owe the guy a beer. Lou was so kind as to fix a few problems with the car after I had purchased it from him. I look forward to doing more business with you Lou. Man is she fun to drive. Not sure if the rims will go. They are growing on me, not sure why, but only time will tell.

Well, I wanted to introduce myself to the Turbo Buick community and let you all know that "The Mistress" sits in my garage safe and sound. Also, I wanted to thank Lou for his time. He is a good man, and I owe the guy a beer. Lou was so kind as to fix a few problems with the car after I had purchased it from him. I look forward to doing more business with you Lou. Man is she fun to drive. Not sure if the rims will go. They are growing on me, not sure why, but only time will tell.

Congrats on the new car brother! It is beautiful to say the least, and you are in good hands with Lou. Take your time and read as much as you can on this forum, ask Lou a lot of questions, and I hope to see you at one of the South West outings.

Scott, welcome aboard. The southwest section needs some new blood. This will add to the fun of owning the car. I think you should leave the rims they compliment the look of the brakes & certainly turn heads. Get used to the thumbs up you will be getting where ever you go. I'll collect that beer when you get ready for that oil change. Lou