My new limited

nolan

9 sec street car
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Picked it up a month ago from a 70 year old woman,it only has 27,000 original miles and has been in storage since 97. She didn't like the upper gray color so she went to dealer in 92 and had car painted with a darker grey.its all stock except new exhaust, downpipe, and wheels I took off my other car.it has a trunk kit she said dealer installed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 330
Wow, a new limited!! I thought they were more rounded. Lol
And driven by a little old lady only on Sundays (cuz that's when the local drag strip is open)
27,000 miles a 1/4 mile at a time. Lol
I got to bust your balls man, I'm jealous. Nice clean car.
What's the specs on the wheels and tires, sweet set up. (post them in the brakes,suspension section; wheels thread-- show them off) maybe you did since they're off your other car?

image.jpg
Lol,next time I have the wheels off I'll measure the backspacing. They're boze 3 piece wheels 18x7 and 18x10 had to take them off this old girlimage.jpg

Boy, the more I look at it, I think I like the wheels better on the TRL (Turbo Regal Limited)
What size tires?

Wow, that IS a nice ride. I'll bet one heluva sleeper too. Time to go out and surprise the crap outta some mustangs and rice burners!

image.jpg
Here's another pic,sorry i haven't had a chance to go out to the car to get the tire specs but will do

Wow that's the kind of find that people dream of in our little buick cult
You grabbed it off an old lady and the mileage!!!!!!! Damm you are lucky that's like hitting the buick lottery