my new american bully pup

tdd

my new bully pup mumm-ra
DSCN0969_zpsb6a8a9b5.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0990.JPG
    DSCN0990.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 603
I love this breed. they are tiny little things. I have an american bulldog and i wanted to get one of these to be like a mini-me.

Reactions: tdd
mr myagi is the one that caught my attention to this breed. From what ive read , they have all the aggressiveness bred out of them and make wonderful pets. There are alot of clubs , music videos and photo shoots of this breed.

mr myagi is the one that caught my attention to this breed. From what ive read , they have all the aggressiveness bred out of them and make wonderful pets. There are alot of clubs , music videos and photo shoots of this breed.
yeah mr .myagi is one of my top 5 studs that i like short compact and plenty of drive

mrmig_zps1073681c.jpg

About how much do these dogs cost where in GA are you located? If they have any left might have to make a trip for a valentines gift

About how much do these dogs cost where in GA are you located? If they have any left might have to make a trip for a valentines gift
they run any where from 800 to 2500 depending on the bloodline unfortunately no pups from this litter are left was sold b4 they was born ,my friend has another breeding he is doin in a couple months keep u posted