my nasty sentra and t-type

fnsikser

sentramental 4eva
here is my sentra
IMG_0724.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

and here is my 86 t-type
01010501021001030620080209088fa1e41.jpg

here is a video for you race fans,i got put in the pro fwd class at nopi which i never ran before and he treed the hell out of me..i ran him down and beat him to the line but still lost the race do to reaction time(nopi rules??)
this was before the bars where installed on it.that honda makes 976whp@42psi on a gt42r...

It`s not NOPI rules.It`s called Braket racing and faster cars sometimes don`t win.Car does move when the juice hits.

Tony

here is a video for you race fans,i got put in the pro fwd class at nopi which i never ran before and he treed the hell out of me..i ran him down and beat him to the line but still lost the race do to reaction time(nopi rules??)
this was before the bars where installed on it.that honda makes 976whp@42psi on a gt42r...

It`s not NOPI rules.It`s called Braket racing and faster cars sometimes don`t win.Car does move when the juice hits.

Tony

tony
you were there and you know it was not bracket racing,and just fyi the juice was not used on that pass.the car really moves once it gets some sort of traction......but thanks for the comments.....