My Mustang

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLCtVYBWyns[/YOUTUBE]

Just started testing.. its been a little faster.. but this is on video.. :D

Think it was 6.27 @118mph? Kinda hard to tell. Nice pass either way, but please give us some details on the combo.

goin out on a limb here but I think its a stock Buick motor with a 44 turbo :biggrin::p

Pretty sure its a 347

It was a 347 when I bought it.. the previous owner had a shop melt down the motor because it went lean.. the hose to the fuel pressure reg was cracked..

Its a 348 now, Holley heads, cam motion hyd roller cam, 76 GTS turbo, Victor single plane with elbow. Using a FAST for tuning. Has a Glide with a TCI-x converter.

It ran last wed 6.44 at 11-12 psi. Then I turned up the boost a little.. did the wacky boost thing... got it back home in one piece.

The last 2 years just chasing little gremlins.. probably has 200 passes on it so far.

My last issue is the boost controller giving me fits.. I think i've tracked it down to electrical interference from the ignition or alky system. I'm going to wire it right of the battery and retest tonight.

Would love to see a 5.9 out of it.. :D
This is the stuff behind the scenes nobody see's that just wears on you. This is a slip from a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• 9.6pass.JPG
    9.6pass.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 170
Think it was 6.27 @118mph? Kinda hard to tell. Nice pass either way, but please give us some details on the combo.

First didgit is out on the score board. 6.27 at 111. I let out a little early when I saw the boost controller flashing weird numbers..

Its an Innovative EBC.. old school..

First didgit is out on the score board. 6.27 at 111. I let out a little early when I saw the boost controller flashing weird numbers..

Its an Innovative EBC.. old school..

Cool, that is hauling the mail! Are you still running it on radials?? It's hard to beat a Turbo Foxbody, great platform and lots of people are flying with them!

Cool, that is hauling the mail! Are you still running it on radials?? It's hard to beat a Turbo Foxbody, great platform and lots of people are flying with them!

Yup.. 275/60 15 MT Drag Radials. I ran it on 17's up until end of last year.. what a mess.. best 60 it ever did was a 1.50.

Car is now deadly consistent on the 60 foot..

You are right.. very stable platform to get goals accomplished. Believe it or not, I run Ford graphite head gaskets $40 a pair on it. Has an A4 block which has 1/2 studs previous owner was from South Florida. Actually the car was run for years at the Hialeah Circle track of the Palmetto.

Something different.