My List

Rubrburnr

Ok this will take a big chunk out of the garage...

Stock 86/87 Parts

•Chrome Turbo Shield (cut for DP) - $45
•Alternator – $60
•Knock Sensor – $20
•Coolant Lines to intake – $45
•EGR Valve (attached for inspections, blocked off) – $25
•160* Thermostat and Housing – $35
•Intercooler, scoop and shroud – $125
•Chrome Up-pipe – $30
•Cam – $20
•Valve Covers – $35
•D5 Converter – 50
•Ignition module/Coil Pack – $100 , $115 w/ bracket
•Chrome MAF Pipe – $30
•Rocker Arms – $20
•Cam Sensor – $50
•Sway Bars – $30 each
•Throttle Body - $40
•Engine tie-down - $15

Performance

•PTS ChromeMoly Flexplate (external balance) - $135
•Metco Drive Shaft Loop (practically NEW) - $40
•Taller Valve Covers - $50
•T&D roller rockers w/ push rods- $375
•3” Cat - $40
•Heated O2 Sensor - $50
•Metco Upper & Lower Control Arms - $450
•Hotchkis Sway Bars - $300

•BGC Intake, Plenum, Billet Fuel Rail, Adj. FPR, FP gauge (1 stripped bolt for fuel rail support) - $550

•8445 heads (competition valve job, dbl springs, bowl blended, port match, chamber work) - $600

•Short Block – 30 over, JE Pistons, balanced assembly, 215/205 Comp Cam, Meziere water pump – $1750 obo (had a throttle plate bolt go into the engine, piston and rings need replacing – had some blow-by, cylinder walls are fine)

t-stat and housing...newer? Good condition?

engine tie down...is that one of the ratcheting straps that goes from alt. to frame?

I'm first on these...LOL.

Metco Lowers and Safety Loop

What willl you take just for the lower metcos will you take $200 for them,and interested in safety loop also.

chrome turbo cover

Hi ,put me in line for the Turbo Shield,and the Tall valve covers ,any pictures thanks ED

I am interested in Hotchkis sway bars. Do you still have them and all the hardware? thanks

grocerygetter said:
t-stat and housing...newer? Good condition?

engine tie down...is that one of the ratcheting straps that goes from alt. to frame?

I'm first on these...LOL.

The t-stat and housing are both newer and in good condition. Had to replace the stock one b/c it attached itself to my stock intake.

Yep, that is the engine tie-down we are talking about.

PM'ed you about payment.

8urV8 said:
What willl you take just for the lower metcos will you take $200 for them,and interested in safety loop also.

Sent you some pics, I got a PM from a local member about the safety loop so its pretty much already gone.

breiter said:
I am interested in Hotchkis sway bars. Do you still have them and all the hardware? thanks

I have all the hardware for the rear sway bar. All I have for the front is one bushing. I used the hardware to bolt a stock one back on the car when I sold it.

If you will take $250 shipped for the sway bars I will buy them today. Hotchkis says I can buy the hardware that is missing.

berwickturbot, sorry I was in a meeting right after lunch and couldn't post up, they were sold during lunch.

Chrome Up-pipe and MAF Pipe were sold.