My heart sank when I saw this....

GNXcess

Buick : Regal: eBay Motors (item 280509962515 end time May-30-10 13:00:02 PDT)

Probably one of the nicest, lowest mileage, and most loaded Limiteds around-- complete with leather and half-console, cornering lamps, padded top, opera lights, etc.

But then the lucky owner had Pep Boys go and cut a hole in the roof! What do you do, put a power moonroof to get closer to stock? Or weld some metal back and repaint the top?

Anyone as disappointed to see this car and what it could have been if left the hell alone-- as in no holes?

Sorry... Had to vent my disappointment.

VERY NICE CAR! With that low of miles i wonder if the dealer may have put that sun roof in? Either way that is a really nice Limited. ONE of the best I've seen! ;)

The buy it now price is WAY too high. Car is worth $18k. Interior color brings the price down. it's not a desirable interior color imo.

With the lame lighting and camera trickery, it's hard to even tell what color the car is. Nice car, dumb previous owners, seller needs to lay off the "reflective photography."

There is a market for rare cars...with rich not real car guys. It will sell. Best Of Show sells cars and gets the coin. They won't get the asking price, but will still get a good amount for it. I think they use Ebay to get the car out there. My boss has had some of his cars sold my Best of Show, and has worked with them correcting some GS's they were selling. They have the clients, and get $$$.

What a shame...........could that hole ever be fixed right I wonder?

I swear there have to have been more than 1035 Turbo Limiteds produced. Everytime one comes up for sale it is different than every other last one I've seen.

I just sold teh exact car 2 years ago

There were only 1035 built...and less then a 100 left....if you look real hard you will see maybe 10-15 come up for sale yearly...and a few are the same car...I monitor the Limiteds weekly

FYI---Burgandy on tan---I sold the exact car 2 years ago with 24k miles...almost as clean as that one...

FUNNY thing...I couldnt get $13k on here for it ...and sold it for a lot more off the board....I had it advertised here for almost 2 months....though I did not get over $20k for it...just a little less...

So winers...dont whine....I have a gorgeous blue Limited still sitting in my warehouse..a hell of a lot nicer combo then the white one on here now...

GUESS what ..I am asking $13k....no buyers...

This board sucks to sell a car on........

Again there will be a time when these rare ass cars are bought QUICK....and not picked on by tire kickers....

Limited T Type

What are the real numbers of Limited T Types ? Just painted mine factory blue plush velour waiting new interior pieces.

and less then a 100 left......

Here we go again :rolleyes:

How could you possibly know that?

I know you've carefully "monitored the Limited market", but I still can't see any way you can accurately put a number on the cars left.

If I want to take the time, I can find where he admitted that he MADE THAT NUMBER UP!!!! So why is it getting thrown out there again?

If I want to take the time, I can find where he admitted that he MADE THAT NUMBER UP!!!! So why is it getting thrown out there again?

Im REALLY bored because its raining here at Norwalk.:frown: Here is the thread below where this ASS HAT admits he makes sh*t up as he goes along. Post #52 This is the same thread he spouts off how his precious blue Limited is sold.. the one he is STILL sitting on and CANT sell because this board sucks!:rolleyes:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/295574-just-trying-help-out-2.html

Becuase the dude is an idiot.

The biggest understatement EVER made on TurboBuick.com! :biggrin:

I love the tan gut personally. In cloth would be just as bad a$$. But I like the tan so much either way in low mile mint condition is the cats a$$ :) Now if that car was only white with those options/miles/condition with a factory astro roof and maybe even block heater to top.... if off I'd be running to the credit union again! :biggrin:

thanks JD and Limited for the comments

*******s!!

i have actually put the time into finding a majority of the Limiteds left...

It makes you guys morons to think there are a lot left....not the other way around.....after 24 years do you really think there are 1000 floating around?

Hell they only are building 300 Buggatti Veyrons...a 1.5 million dollar car and the first one was sold late 2007....

Guess what there have already been more then 10 wrecked and destroyed...
It is a million plus dollar car.....

I AM being realistic with my opinion...not fantasy

As for the Blue Limited...the owner did not see the car and backed out while giving up his deposit because he found a cheaper one needing paint where he was at....and I can show u the PM where he regreted buying it and has sunk a **** load of money into it.....yes this site SUCKS .....to buy a car is great but to sell one is a nightmare...some people think on here they are buying the car 2 years old and it is 1989......

Again you can kiss my ass JD......

Exactly HOW have you "found" these cars? Contacting owners? Going through DMV records? I know of three in my county alone and this is Montana. I'd bet there are no less then 50 in California alone, probably more like 100. Are you the Galen Govier of the turbo Buick world? :confused: Why don't you break down the colors that are left interiors and options for us all since you claim you've done the work why don't you share your findings??? :rolleyes: