My heart sank when I saw this....

Just an FYI but all your posts like this are a huge reason many people may be put off and the biggest reason why *I* didn't buy that blue limited you had for sale and paid cash for a benx to play with instead. Selling online isn't easy, but coming across like a loose cannon with a few screws gone upstairs makes people reluctant to deal with you.

100% in agreement. He may not realize it, but I'd say the vast majority of people who read sc's posts think he has major "issues".

Say What?

So winers...dont whine....I have a gorgeous blue Limited still sitting in my warehouse..a hell of a lot nicer combo then the white one on here now...

Are you referring to my white Limited that's for sale on here now??? If so, I'm interested to hear what makes yours a "hell of a lot nicer combo" than mine.

On a side note that's a handsome Limited there on eBay however I don't care for the interior color. The cornering and opera lamps are very cool. Anyone notice the deck lid is missing the "3.8 SFI TURBO" emblem? I'm also unsure what to think of the aftermarket sunroof. Without a doubt a professional could fix the roof but if I were going the shell out any $ on that fix I'd look into putting a factory astroroof in it.

I also notice the eBay advertisement refers to the car as a "Regal Limited T-Type". Obviously they don't know the T-Type moniker was dropped in 1987.

There were 3 Limiteds for sale at Norwalk.
1. My car - Black w/ tan leather 7,500.
2. Black w/ grey leather and astroroof 6,950.
3. Black w/ burgandy cloth for 14,200.

None sold. The market sucks.

How would i locate these 3 limiteds?:p

look at wreckedexotics.com.....EXPENSIVE CARS DESTOYED DAILY....

Not some old Buick from 20 years ago....they are at the bottom of the list for saving...right next to a mid eighty corvette....some people cared and most just trashed them

In 24 years do you think all these cars were collector items and put away? only a handful....

saying that the guy owns a few or you know of a few more is double digit number not a triple digit number....

I will continue to say under 100...

I deal with cars daily..see as many as 10000 cars a month run through auctions and so on....I know cars....

500,000-700,000 cars are crushed and stolen and recycled DAILY...

Cars are not a people...they are recycled here in America and only a few are saved....compare that to the old Hemis or z28 camaros...only a few of them are left as well...why? Most people dont care about a car like the little circle we are in here...most people dump one for another and move on...

IT IS SILLY TO THINK 75% OF THEM ARE LEFT...That is insane...

They are not ferraris buddy they are Buicks...nobody gave a ****...

I will say there are more then likely less then half of the GNXs around as well..and these were so called collectible in their time...this is a great example here...so more people decided to keep their Limiteds and sell off or just run the GNXs into the ground? FUNNY....

i have seen atleast 10 GNX's that looked like they were about to go into the grave over the last 15 years....rusted to hell and barely running enough to hit 60 mph in 20 sec. .....
A car is a car...they get stolen and wrecked all the time..mostly these old TR's that had a very small following ...

I dont mean to start crap here or sound like im messing with you as im not,just curious... Slowcar could you answer a question for me?..I replied to your post where you asked why do people put a tach in a automatic car as it looks like a wanabe race car,because you dont change gears ITS A AUTOMATIC just like you posted...Funny thing was there was no picture of the inside of the car or a mention of the tach and what you must of been talking about was the fuel pressure gauge on the hood...So you mention your so car savy and smart but I thought then you must have not know much about cars to think you dont shift a automatic car while racing,I mean some people might not but for your true shift point power,it is done by shifting threw them manually,thats the reason for a tach AND a shift light,but again you WERE talking about the fuel pressure gauge on the hood,right?

My twin turbo camaro makes its power up to 5600 RPM,when I race it I start in first and shift at 5600,the trans responds by shifting..My other camaro back in the day made power to 7400 RPM,thats when I shifted..Now sometimes you have to put a manual valve body in it to respond quicker,which means it now has to be manual shifted threw 1-2 and 3..Even with a automatic trans,if you put it in first,it will not shift untill you shift it into 2nd..Again im just curious as in that tread you jumped in in all caps going off on the guys fuel pressure gauge/tach..

Here is the post im talking about,incase you cant find it..
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/320750-86-grand-national-michigan-pt70-83s-more.html

my 87 "t" has this very same roof :mad: i wish the previous "original" owner had left it alone