My good/bad day!!!!

Rice Killa

Got Rice???
well my day yesterday started out pretty good. i had a guy come and look at my bike and bought it on the spot which made me pretty happy but sad at the same time, but the wife said either the bike goes or the gn goes :frown:. so i go to the bank to get the title notorized and upon leaving the bank i'm about 70% out of my parking space when this guy backs into the left corner of my front bumper:mad:. he gets out talking about it's my fault and he didn't see me. i was like how the hell is it my fault when i'm almost all the way out of my parking spot and you only moved about 4 feet. so as i'm pissed off about getting hit, i'm also standing there watching my bike ride off into the sunset:(. so now i have no bike and f*cked up front bumper, grille, bumper filler, air dam, and etc.
p.s. looking at my sig pic just makes me sick to my stomach now!

That does sound like a bad day. That reminds me of a day when I parked my TR at least 25 spaces from anyone at Target and then came out to find a shopping cart in my rear quarter panel. It was an easy fix, but my heart sure sank as I was walking out to the car and said "what the #@%#^!?" from 75 yards away.

It never fails it seems like anytime you try to keep your car away from everyone someone has to park next to you. I think people do it on purpose just to be jerks. Sorry about your car man.

That blows. Did you call the police? Is the guy going to pay for it?
called the police, now waiting to hear back from my insurance. the guy was in a rental so he could care less. he has the same insurance company as me, so hopefully it will be a quick process. i hope he tells the truth and sucks it up and pays. if not i'm might be screwed because the police wrote it as no fault :mad:

Well, I'm an insurance agent in FL. I think the laws for both states are about the same. Since the cop wrote "no fault", he was probably right. In a parking lot it's most always a no fault. Each pays for his own damage. It sucks but that's the way it's done. That's why my GN NEVER GOES TO WALMART. That's where most of the inbreaders in my town hangout. LOL. Sorry about your car. I'm very picky about who even leans on mine.

Bummer thats suck man. State farm is by far the best insurance ever. My truck was a victim of 2 hit and runs in the same week and they paid over 5 grand and didn't even ask for a police report. Also I hate it when I read things about wifes/girl friends making guys give up their rides or else. The way I look at it if i bought my toys with my money I wont sell it unless I want to.