My GN's last two major car show results!

Not Avg 6

Guys, it took me a little while to get over the Muscle Car nationals show last Nov. in Rosemount IL. I was happy but a little bitter. Judging was very very critical and one of the most heavily judge shows I ever participated in. Anyway out of a 1000 pt. system, I received 949. Rumor has it that 950 and above gets the gold and therefore I got a silver award. Missed the gold by one point, total let down. But, the silver award is very nice.

Attachments

• IMG_2678.JPG
    IMG_2678.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 258
Next up was the World of Wheels Chgo., a couple of weeks ago. I did'nt feel like going but my buddies talk me into it. And my car was still detailed from the last show. This is another well judged show. When the judges came back to my car for a second look, knew I was in tight competition with someone. Ended up winning Best in Class modified 1980-89. :cool: Shouts out to Jas and Prasad for support at the show.

Attachments

• IMG_2674.JPG
    IMG_2674.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 253
This is what I think......:biggrin:

And congrats....

Attachments

• fcad0cab.gif
    fcad0cab.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 240
Here it is. (same one doing the burn out in my youtube vid below)

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0919.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0919.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Copy of IMG_0925.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0925.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 239
Next up was the World of Wheels Chgo., a couple of weeks ago. I did'nt feel like going but my buddies talk me into it. And my car was still detailed from the last show. This is another well judged show. When the judges came back to my car for a second look, knew I was in tight competition with someone. Ended up winning Best in Class modified 1980-89. :cool: Shouts out to Jas and Prasad for support at the show.

Hey Mike, you make all of us feel proud. You have a beautiful car, no wait, CARS! You and your cars deserve all the trophies and compliments comes your way, they are second to none. You are a role model for all of us when it comes to keeping the Turbo Buicks looking top notch. I know it take a lot of time, effort and money to do what you do. Most us just wish to have a decent looking car to drive to a show. In your case, they win awards. That is just freaking awesome. I would like to thank you for what you do especially representing all of us! Some of us live our dreams through you Mike!!

Great job Mike and Congrats!!!!!

Prasad:cool:

Guys, I would have sold my GN years ago if it wasn't for you guys and this board, let along bought a T type. Some of you guys don't even know how much you have helped me, it's so appreiciated. You know who you are. Actually, all of you and the board put both of my cars together. Without all the help, I would be driving a old Chevy. But, instead I'm boosting. So if I win something, consider it a win for our whole little TR community. :cool: