My GN @ WOW

80booya

this is the car I just bought a little over a month ago.

already did some changes

GN1 performance front mount
Billet specialties rims
M/T drag radials
M/t front runners
Moser axles
Auburn posi
Aerospace disc brakes all the way around
New billet style Trans cooler

AND IT IS ON DISPLAY @ THE WORLD OF WHEELS ThIS WEEKEND

Attachments

• WOW pic.jpg
    WOW pic.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 950
Sweeeet! Love the rims, I was thinking about getting them too.

thanks guys for all the kind words.... I like the rims but I got new ones on order from Weld that didn't come in yet .......these are for sale all they have is about 25 street miles on the rims and tires!!!!!!Anyone intrested just PM me for details and I will let you know what I need out of these!!!!!!!Tim

Oh yea ur getten a set of those Vitesse. Those are sweet, maybe just a little sweeter then these. Toss up tho. Both are pretty bad azz.

I'm sure you'll have no problem selling them.

When are the others coming in? Cant wait to see them on ur car.

Oh yea ur getten a set of those Vitesse. Those are sweet, maybe just a little sweeter then these. Toss up tho. Both are pretty bad azz.

I'm sure you'll have no problem selling them.

When are the others coming in? Cant wait to see them on ur car.

Yeah they both are nice, They were suppost to be here the 22nd ,but that didn't happen. They are telling me the end of the month!!!!

Yeah they both are nice, They were suppost to be here the 22nd ,but that didn't happen. They are telling me the end of the month!!!!

What's the price difference between the two? Are they rated for the street like the street lites are?

What's the price difference between the two? Are they rated for the street like the street lites are?

The Weld are almost double the money. They are also heavier that are rated for race and street. The best bang for the buck right now are the Streetlites. The reason the Welds are so exspensive is because they are brand new and not evben available yet...Plus its the first new style of rims from weld in 7 yrs and they were bought out....thanks Tim

Lookin Good

Hey Tim, Looks like you have been busy with upgrades....good for you and I am glad you are enjoying the car and glad to see it went to a good home. I would love to see more pics of all the upgrades and some time slips come spring. TTYL, Eric

Congrats man! Nice buy. I like the rims a lot, what kind of rims is that? Looks really good on your car. Nice set up.