My GN with new Weld RT-S wheels...

Hey Claude
I really like the way they look. Funny thing is I just came across these wheels about 2-3 weeks ago. I've been debating getting them ever since. I figured for sure nobody has these around here. Wrong.... :))) Can't wait for spring. It's gonna be a long winter.
Nick

Nick my friend...how are you?...I brought the car home last weekend and everyone who saw the car with it's new wheels had great comments about them...I'm really glad I've made a good choice! ;)

Claude. :)

P.S: If you want to come over to see them, you're welcome anytime! :cool:

I did the Weld RT-S in 18's on my GN. 18x9 up front and 18x10 out back. Looks wicked. Need to do coilovers now :)
These look awesome. What is the backspacing on the wheels and are you on stock brakes and suspension. I'm considering these wheels for my T.

These look awesome. What is the backspacing on the wheels and are you on stock brakes and suspension. I'm considering these wheels for my T.

Backspacing is 4.75. Yes still stock rotors up front and stock drums out back. Looking to do coilovers soon if I ever get time....

Turbo d do u have more pics of your car with your wheels?

I don't have a ton, but here are a couple more
20130821_193203_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20130821_200019_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Turbo _D where these special order from weld? 4.75 backspacing front and rear correct?

Yes sir, 4.75 front and back. Special order from Weld. One of the 18x10's had a crack in the bead in the middle of the barrel so I had to send it back. It took about a month to get replaced. The other one was questionable, but I didn't think it was bad enough to send back. I should have because it is out of round and real noticeable at highway speed. I will have to get it high speed balanced or raise a fuss with them again to try and get a replacement.

Yes sir, 4.75 front and back. Special order from Weld. One of the 18x10's had a crack in the bead in the middle of the barrel so I had to send it back. It took about a month to get replaced. The other one was questionable, but I didn't think it was bad enough to send back. I should have because it is out of round and real noticeable at highway speed. I will have to get it high speed balanced or raise a fuss with them again to try and get a replacement.
Thanks. One question, what tire combo are you using?