My GN with KMC 20"s

Devilish-GN

Old School Gearhead
just pulled my car out & have its new KMC Nova 20x8 wheels with 245/35/20 tires has nice handeling but they spin way to easy thinking about air bags in the front I have them in the rear allready

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 560
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 600
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 574
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 590
Didn't know there were any GN's up that way. :D I vacation in Iron River, WI every July.

hhmmm, I wonder why they spin so easily?? :confused:

Its that the 20" tires have way to soft of composit to them the Goodyear Nascars i had on it grabbed & moved not just went up in smoke but i dont drive like a kid anymore so it nopt a big deal more of the 20" tires were not cheap so i dont want to leave them in strips & DCVING my older brother lived in iron river for years well right outside it so I spent a lot of time there & there used to be a rusty 85 GN right in town allways parked at the biker wannbe bar

DCVING my older brother lived in iron river for years well right outside it so I spent a lot of time there & there used to be a rusty 85 GN right in town allways parked at the biker wannbe bar

That's right across the highway kind of from where we stay. We go to the Top 'o the morn campground and get a cabin for a week or two. Forget what county road it's off of. It's right on Iron Lake though.

think Hooptie starts at 22" & goes to 28"? I just wanted modern wheels that did not need any raising of my car I pref lowering a car but hate how 13-14s ride here is how my GN looked with 15" American Racing "outlaws" It just had way to 80s of look for me as I lived through the 80s & dont need to be reminded of them

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 405
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 416
The KMC Nova's are a nice wheel. Why didnt you do 10"s in the rear? :)

I trade cars a lot & end up keeping my wheels most of the time so wanted same size in rim & tires in case I get a 2004-2006 GTO again or a Camaro SS TA-WS but 10s would of looked great in rear but as is i spent nearly $2K on wheels wife would of killed me if it would of been more.....

back spacing is 4.74 & no adapters I dont like adapters pref a direct bolt on but wish i would of went with a 30 tire not a 35 but I like to drive my cars & WI/MN roads suck