my g body wont turn!!!

elcamino383

i have baer 13 inch rotors on belltech 2 inch drop spindle.. 17 x 8 wheels (4 or 4.5 back space i forgot) 245/45/17 tires and its all great till you turn.. goes 3/4 the way and rim gets gouged out by sharp upper control arm!! its terrable.. anyone else have this problem?
i beat the S**T out of the upper a arm and that helped but it still hits before the locks... what about tubular a arms? wheel stud spacer? help its cutting up my nice wheels and tires.. :( :rolleyes: :confused:

hmmm... is that possible ? geeze i donno. i thought they were the same. how can i tell? that would be quite foolish of me.. :-?

Originally posted by elcamino383
hmmm... is that possible ? geeze i donno. i thought they were the same. how can i tell? that would be quite foolish of me.. :-?

Look for the letters L (left-drivers) or R (right-passenger) stamped in to the arms. There will also be some numbers but they dont mean anything.

Oh, forgot to mention excessive camber,caster and toe combined with wider wheels will cause rubbing too.

Originally posted by elcamino383

Very possible. I did it once.