My fuel system update

½” JIC (8AN) x M16 x 1.5 Metric- 3 fuel filter and fuel rail
First in the fittings list...

for future
the whizzer wheel does work for cutting the braid but the best cutter i've ever used and wont ever do braided without is the cutter from speedwaymotors
its cheap and cuts so quick and easy youll kick yourself for not getting it....and you can route the line and cut it right on the car

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Heavy-Duty-Braided-Hose-Cutter,5299.html
I looked at similar cutters at HF. The hook didn't seem it was shaped right to hold the larger size lines. Other cutters I've seen had the better hook but they were too expensive to make it worth it for me. If you doing these often then the better cutter would be worth it.

If you plan on going to E85 I believe Racetronix recommends the 430lph.

I thought I would update this thread. I rerouted the return line this weekend. The stock location fuel lines on the block were removed (pain in the ass) and return line (6AN) now is routed similar to the stock location. The old return line I had made was a perfect fit going down the along the block and over to the drivers side frame. Just a 6AN male/male union was needed. The vacuum lines needed to be bent up some for the line to go through. This is much neater.
IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0027.JPG