My first seven second run

What did it ET and mph in the 1/8th ? and how was the 60 ft?
Whats the asking price and did you put it on race junk?
Good luck with the sale:)

What did it ET and mph in the 1/8th ? and how was the 60 ft?
Whats the asking price and did you put it on race junk?
Good luck with the sale:)
Hey Gene!

1/8 ET was 4.851@150 mph - it's a good first part car.....
I'm trying to sell it in Europe, don't want to ship it to states. So it's a bit more expensive than it would be there - €35K

Hey Gene!

1/8 ET was 4.851@150 mph - it's a good first part car.....
I'm trying to sell it in Europe, don't want to ship it to states. So it's a bit more expensive than it would be there - €35K

How much does this car weigh?????????

Shed 1500lbs and see how fast your car is. Once I come to Germany, if it is still for sale, I would like to see it.

According to some online calcs your HP is between 1040-1150 at the wheels. This would put me a mid 8 to high with my weight in theory....being overweight is no fun. Congrats on the amazing times and .. 1.14 60?

According to some online calcs your HP is between 1040-1150 at the wheels. This would put me a mid 8 to high with my weight in theory....being overweight is no fun. Congrats on the amazing times and .. 1.14 60?

Norb,

You've got to stop using Don's Desktop Dyno program. It's gonna make your head explode! :p

Neal

Kenny D car was 1900lbs dry weight is what they said in the add when they sold it to Shan. The MPH is way down on that car should be in the 185 to 190