My first post / dragstrip

forsberg

Boostmaster flex
Hi! This is pictures from my first time at the dragstrip last august. The car is pretty stock except injectors and chip.. My best time this day was 12.77@104. If I wasn't hooked before I am now! It's one of few cars here in Sweden.

Attachments

• ZIK_5904 copy.jpg
    ZIK_5904 copy.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 593
  • ZIK_6107 copy.jpg
    ZIK_6107 copy.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 589
  • ZIK_6112 copy.jpg
    ZIK_6112 copy.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 589
  • ZIK_6706 copy.jpg
    ZIK_6706 copy.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 583
  • ZIK_6802 copy.jpg
    ZIK_6802 copy.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 584
That is cool as hell man! Does anyone win at the races there....you know, being neutral and all.....:biggrin:

Car looks pretty MEAN with the black wheels. Didn't think black wheels would look good on an all black car, BUT.............:D

Ken B.

Car looks great. Nice to know that the darkside is alive and well all over the world...

Hi! This is pictures from my first time at the dragstrip last august. The car is pretty stock except injectors and chip.. My best time this day was 12.77@104. If I wasn't hooked before I am now! It's one of few cars here in Sweden.

wow, just what ive been looking for, a pic of a gn with black wheels on it.
i got my hands on a set of t-type wheels and painted them black in hopes that it would look good. the pic re-assure me.

thx
buickbert

All black rims... cool. I've thought about that before but wasn't sure how it would turn out. Not bad.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! Looks like a little "Pit Bull". And whoever/whatever that is in the right lane on the 4th PIC, looks like you are getting ready to drive right past him.

Nice GN

flip