My first Kill ends with my friend getting socked

I've learned not to get into fights at parties. In fact I don't get into fights at all anymore. I've never once seen a fair fight at a party. It usually ends up 5 on 1. Everyone tries to get a peice of the one person because it makes them think they are bad or something. It's better to wait until no one is around.

ltng kllr

Damn cool84, spoken like a.................well like a......................
like a gentleman........(the pauses were....ah forget it :D )

lyons you beat me to it...............I didn't to want pry, but it was obvious when he didn't get him when his boy got socked, which was two of you against one..Unless of course the girl was a beast then it would be understandable............I guess........I don't know.....

and like 84 said, starting trouble in foreign land is not the smartest idea in the world......................As the saying goes,"when in Rome do as the Romans do ( eat grapes and plug each other up the but, is all I got from their history anyway ) and when at home does as the.........as the............what the hell am I talking about............."

laters

ps-lightning you should of got em when he clocked your boy, screw the red light....(that is figuratively speaking, wouldn't want to see you shag a pole, kind of hard on the eyes.....)

If I thought I was going to have these sort of confrontations I'd carry a baseball bat and glove in the car.

Alright, alright I heard enough. This is what you can do to get back. The next time you see him with a group of people, snatch out $500 bucks, that just so happens to be in the same pocket as your extra Glock clip and tell his punk ass to shut up or get it on. Nobody likes to be called out like this. It might pay to have some of your buddies with you. Some people have to learn the hard way. :D

oH I forgot, I was talking about racing for the $500, not fighting. To add to the drama, slam that wad on the hood of his car and see the punks reaction. :eek:

What a whore I always give the thumbs up when I race, even when I loose. I've only lost one race so far... and that was to a GN... I've been looking to buy one ever since. ;)