My first Kill ends with my friend getting socked

LTNG KLLR

So me and my friends were out eating lunch the other day and were on our way to my house we get to a red light and i see this mustang coming up he gets next to me revs a couple times and starts purging his nitrous so i new he was serious, it looked like he had his girl in the car and a friend, so im happy and nervous cause this is my first race in the GN I spool up and let him hear the muffle the K&N gives out 3 times so i finally spool to about 1#of boost and see him purge again and the light finally turns green (long red light) were of i leave him sitting at the line with all the white smoke and he finally goes mean while my friend is hanging out of the passanger side window laughing and waving bye then the light up ahead turns red and i stop the mustang pulls up next to us and theguy gets out of his car and says your not laughing now ha bitch and socks him he gets in his car and takes of in to residential streets and my friends just sitting there for about 10 seconds and then he says that bitch hit me so i try to go look for him but no luck it was fun onw my friend just sits back in the seat and doesnt look at people.

That's a Mustang owner that gives the rest of us a bad name. What a schmuck!

I really hate those kind of people. This town is full of them, lots of steroid freaks. When I go out I wear baggy shirts to try and look smaller so people like that will try to pick on me. At least you kicked his car's ass in front of his girlfriend.

What a punk a$$. Nice kill anyways. I used to live in Mo Valley and couldn't get anyone to run me there unless I went to Hemet for some street racing. I stayed away from the whole ricer crowd in Ontario.

Originally posted by BuickMike
What a punk a$$. Nice kill anyways. I used to live in Mo Valley and couldn't get anyone to run me there unless I went to Hemet for some street racing. I stayed away from the whole ricer crowd in Ontario.

Really where did you live? how long ago? Theres two more TR in Mo Val but I always see them when im with friends and not in my car, theres nothing wrong with ricers im friends with lots of them.

Did you get the license plate number? Your friend could have filed a police report on that guy. then turned around and went after him legally. There were witnesses. Of course, that's just what happens when people run their mouths sometimes, and he could consider it a lesson learned the hard way.

he really didnt care that he got socked he makes fun of himself now but i think i know where the guy lives and were going to pay him a visit.

I used to live off of Heacock just south of Sunnymead Ranch.
Before that I lived with my uncle off of Moreno Beach Dr. and Cottonwood. I moved to Az. after graduating from Cal State San Bernardino last June. I only knew of 2 other T's in Mo Val. There was a guy with a super clean '87 GN with polished IROC wheels and a friend of mine had a black '84 T Type. His family owns High 9 off of Allesandro & Heacock. After almost getting shot on one occasion and arrested on another, I realized that going to the Ontario street races was being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

BuickMIke cool i live off of Ironwood and perris, I havent seen the TR on irocs, I go to high 9 all the time with my friends, where in hemet do they have races id like to go there to many stupid people and slow cars in ontario my friend mike got shot there to years ago and we hardly go there anymore we just have our own sometimes on alesandro over by gilmans spring road its fun cause its mostly people we know so theres no problems.

Real punk A$$!!!!

You really must've hurt his feelings, in front of his girl and all...:D

Too bad your buddy got it in the end.........Personally I don't think it would have even gotten that far with me, but that's just me....;)

I'm not sure if the street races in Hemet are going on anymore. They used to meet on Saturday nights after 10 or 11pm off of Florida avenue in a shopping center. I can't remember the nearest cross street or what was in the shopping center anymore, but it was towards the east side of town on the north side of the street. I used to use Allesandro as a "test track" back when I lived out there.

I like that kill! That mustang guy is sure a sore loser. He must've been really embarresed in front of his girl. I hope your friend is ok after getting socked. If he had closed the window he would have avoided getting hit

Originally posted by LTNG KLLR
he really didnt care that he got socked he makes fun of himself now but i think i know where the guy lives and were going to pay him a visit.

So did you pay him a visit yet?

lyonsd actually me and my friends were at a party friday night and the guy was there at the party it was on a coltasac and his mustang was parked at the end, i was in my truck cause my dad wouldnt let me take my car cause he thought we were going to the street races, so anyways the street has a lot of sand cause i guess there repaving the street, i get in my truck and go to his mustang and just start to kick up sand and rubber on to his car for about 10 seconds then we leave as if nothing happend. I know it wasnt the right thing to do but oh well.

Blackout drive I would have gone after him but the light was red.

You were at a party where some guy was who unjustly socked your friend. And instead of confronting him face-to-face like a man, you messed with his car behind his back like a coward.

So I ask again, are you afraid of him?

Then "STOP MESSING AROUND BEHIND HIS BACK, AND GO 'KICK HIS ASK' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" for cryin out loud :)

Originally posted by LTNG KLLR
no im not

Then why did you mess with his car and not with him man-to-man? I know the fight is between your friend and him, but you did say the following:

I think i know where the guy lives and were going to pay him a visit.

So you had a perfect opportunity to back up your tough talk but you opted the cowards' route instead. Why?