My Favorite New Rapper! Mac Miller!

jdpolzin

This kid is just plain good! He's been out for a few years I guess but this is the first I've heard of him and I am sincerely impressed!

lol you are a little late but better late than never:) .... that is one of my favorite songs and one of his best.
You should look up his mixtapes "best day ever" and "macadelic" they both can be played from start to finish without skipping a song and are free!!!! oh and look up "blue slide park" also a solid album.

Check out Childish Gambino too. The whole album grows on you but "Bonfire" and "You See Me" are the bomb. You'd never know he was Donald Glover comedian/actor. Better rapper if you ask me but his concepts are really outside the hip-hop norm. Glad you found Mac Miller. Check out Asher Roth "Pabst & Jazz" too.

If you lived in philly he would be one of your top Ipod songs, his song was the victory song for the flyers so we heard it alot this season and not enough in the post season:mad:

This kid is just plain good! He's been out for a few years I guess but this is the first I've heard of him and I am sincerely impressed!

Mac Miller has been out for a while he's alright if you want to be impressed with someone off the charts, so good eminem signed him... check him out his name is Yelawolf he pretty good i like his old stuff from a while ago.. i have a few favorite's like

yelawolf - love is not enough
yelawolf - daddy's lambo
yelawolf - pop the trunk**** my favorite..
yelawolf - my box chevy
yelawolf - trunk muzik **

I wish I could have known about this guy a long time ago! I think this dude proves the next generation of music. No racial issues intended but a white dude that can rap like this guy is hard to come by. Eminem is good and I love listening to his music but I can honestly say, he's not the best. Most black guys have a natural musical abililty to do hip hop/rap over a white guy any day and most white guys that try seem to just not quite get it right. This guy, Mac Miller, just seems to hit it on the nail. Everything I've listened to makes me want to listen to it again. Actually I'm listening to it again right now. Dudes just good, love it! I have a real passion for rap music. I have since I was a little white kid growing up in a town with no black people and people looked at me like there was something wrong with me. Then I moved to a predominantly black school and I fit right in for some reason and my passion grew even more. Unfortunately I never had opportunity to do anything with my passion. BUT.......this Mac Miller dude really just does it and does it well! His music is happy, good, laid back and just enjoyabe to listen to if you are into this type of music. I wil say I think the LOUD song is just not him and just doesnt fit his personality. It's a little too hard for his persona. It's not bad but just a little too ghetto for him.

Yela is great, can't forget about Machine Gun Kelly either, that kid kills it. YouTube "chip off the block" still one of my favorite MGK tracks.

Mac is nice, Yelawolf is nastey!!!

Dream4 gn you havent posted in a while? Haven't seen your name much anymore..

Yelawolf is good i was listening to him a few years ago, i started out with the song kickin, which is some original old stuff..
Found a good freestyle one of my tops of his,

Dream4 gn you havent posted in a while? Haven't seen your name much anymore..
Ahh yeah just been working working, getting ready to go back to school, GF's mother got struct with her 2nd round of breast cancer. been a rough 6 or more months over here. But Yeah I like yelawolf's grimeyness, mac is just mad chill with a nice flow...There both one of my most used Pandora rap stations for sure

if you guys are into real hip-hop look up joey baddass. He has the best old school new york hip-hop sound out as far as I'm concerned. No album yet, but his mix tape "1999" is a classic. i believe he was 17 at the time of release, i was amazed....
or fromdadtomb

Real hip hop is hard to find.
I like the Pittsburgh sound that's coming out with Mac and Whiz
Joey badass is cool too

although no malice is picking up steam as a -dare I say it "christian rapper?"
ANYWAY CANT WAIT FOR this cd

If you lived in philly he would be one of your top Ipod songs, his song was the victory song for the flyers so we heard it alot this season and not enough in the post season:mad:

Thats funny cause he's from Pittsburgh. Flyers suck. lol