MY E-85 Fuel system

northerngn

Master Monkeywrench
As the title says..post questions I'll answer... Testing is in 2 weeks!!

Attachments

• P8210440.JPG
    P8210440.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 319
  • P8210441.JPG
    P8210441.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 319
  • P8210442.JPG
    P8210442.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 302
  • P8210443.JPG
    P8210443.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 326
  • P8210444.JPG
    P8210444.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 346
  • P8210445.JPG
    P8210445.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 293
Did you run alchy and pump gas before? Have you street driven this e-85 set up yet? If so i would like to hear your comment on a comparison, i am runnig alchy and pump gas now and leaning that way.

Did you run alchy and pump gas before? Have you street driven this e-85 set up yet? If so i would like to hear your comment on a comparison, i am runnig alchy and pump gas now and leaning that way.
Yes car went 10.57 on race gas (not a fan of alchy) and 26 spi but when switched backed to E-85 I run out of system and back it off to not run 100%dc

Whats the breather back by the heater control valve? Plumbed to to pcv hole?
My pcv valve hahahah Just another breather!

interesting coil/module location!
Thanks coil was raised up to high after going to to a champion intake...hit wiper transmission...I figured I'd move it and then have plenty of room for the fuel reg!
Just bought 20 feet of black 8.8 wires from summit and msd ends...cut to fit!
Then made a bracket to bolt onto my manual brake master and extended the ign control mod harness and never looked back!

THANKS!

looks good, im dual feeding my rails too. coming out of the tank with a -10 line and then dual feed with -8. going to use the stock fuel feed as the return..

looks good, im dual feeding my rails too. coming out of the tank with a -10 line and then dual feed with -8. going to use the stock fuel feed as the return..
I just hope for you that the return line will flow enough! I went with -8 because a local fuel system expert told me "you want your fuel pressure regulator to be the regulator...not your return line" ya see if the return can't flow enough it will start building up pressure raising your base pressure as well...
-Dan

I just hope for you that the return line will flow enough! I went with -8 because a local fuel system expert told me "you want your fuel pressure regulator to be the regulator...not your return line" ya see if the return can't flow enough it will start building up pressure raising your base pressure as well...
-Dan

-8 Will be more than enough. If anything the regulator return orifice would be the restriction.