my dream came true! 87 GN

fatkid1983

Hello all I have wanted a grand national since I was 12 years old now 31 I just got it today! I have a couple questions for you more knowledgeable guys. How rare are the 87's that have a astro roof and how rare are the digital guages? Heres my new baby

Attachments

• 20150128_112202.jpg
    20150128_112202.jpg
    747.9 KB · Views: 201
Welcome to the site. Picked your self up a nice ride.As to rare,Idk.

Congrats! I believe the astro roof cars were around 1500. Then with digital dash you probably have a rare bird there.

I have an astro roof and love it.

Congrats!! Welcome to TB! Looks like you're off to a good start! A lot of good members here, so
don't be afraid to ask if you get stuck on something.

Sounds like you have a very nice GN. Congrats on the find. You now own one of the most bad ass muscle cars, this planet has ever seen. As an extra added bonus, it will most likely be going up in value. You can also enjoy, the fact that it will lay waist to most anything in site, while it's going up in value. Heck! I wish could say the same thing about my other investments.:eek::D

Welcome to the site. Let us know if we can help. What state do you live in?

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

PERFECT!
If you need Buick parts, let us know. We can trade for Wild Pacific Salmon and Dungeness crab.:D
You will soon find out that these are very satisfying cars. As long as you are willing to take your time and learn what these fickle little engines need to be happy. Whether you realize it of not, you just bought a lot of bang for your money. ;)

Have fun, but be safe.

Your not alone. I've owned one for over a dozen years and I still can't believe it's mine.:D
The old saying, "Walk softly, but carry a big stick" must have been written about a Turbo Buick.:D

On a side note: I live in So Cal. How come, when ever I go up there, the beer tastes sooooo much better at the Oly Brewery, than it does down here, out of the can? :eek:
If you can fix this, we can get you running tens in no time.:D

Lol, the funny thing is all thd oly brewery beer comes out of Texas and has for ten years or so

Lol, the funny thing is all thd oly brewery beer comes out of Texas and has for ten years or so

:eek:
Crap! Does the Salmon and crab come from there too?
If it does, you can forget about your Buick parts.:p