67 + 15.31= 82.31

Bradford Bucca
2101 FM 3405
Georgetown, Texas 78628
Will ship after I receive payment.

Thanks Brad

1 new set adjustable pushrods $15.00
1 new set ARP head bolts $15.00
1 Power Master mount and petal to convert from vacuum back to Power Master $10.00
1 used cam position sensor with new shims $15.00
2 Temp senders new 25036979 $7.00
1 Set of 6 fuel injector seal kits $5.00

Need location for shipping estimate

gmgearhead i'll take those steel shim gaskets

sent mail on the intake manifold gasket set.

If the deal falls thru on the ARP head bolts I'll take them.

SpeednV6

I'll take the 87 MAF and 2 PCV's and 1 ATR check valve. What condition is the MAF?
How do you want payment?
Zip is 60164

85 + 17.72 = 102.72

Bradford Bucca
2101 FM 3405
Georgetown, Texas 78628
Will ship after I receive payment.

Email would be eaiser!

Thanks Brad

Hi, I will take the powermaster accumulator ball if the other guy doesn't want it.
thanks
Ken

TurboKen, sure could you send me a email. It makes this eaiser to track and a shipping location for the estimate.

Brad

Heads

Heads came off an 87 T-Type, I ported them and polished the valves. They need springs, a couple retainers and ~4 keepers. All valves and tin shield/damper for the springs are there. I would resurface them also althought the don't look bad with a straght edge and feeler gauge

Right now they are on hold for someone but if the deal falls through I will let you know if you are interested

WHat is in the rebuilt kit parts and types clutches and steels for the:
1 Trans rebuild kit (ATR) with hardened stator and sunshell $170.00

Re-List

I have been holding parts for 6 people that said they wanted them and I packaged and went and got a shipping estimate. They have untill tommorow 5-8-2005 to contact me if they still want them. Monday they get re-listed as 3 weeks is too long. So a new list will appear mon or tues.

Thanks for your patience
Brad

Brad- sent email about what was still available. Let me know as I would like a list and to pick up ASAP.

Thanks