My clothes smell like gas

Its more like a gaseous fume, but today as long as I didnt park in the garage I didnt notice the odor. I will set my combustible gas indicator in the garage while Im parking to see just how the readings go. Im leaning very strong towards exhaust.

Also I would like to thank everyone who replied to help! Great Community

It happens to me when I am out stealing gas from parked cars at night :biggrin:

Sounds like someting is up with your gas return line.

"also those temps were from when I took the car out last night to get some scanmaster numbers".
If the reading is accurate, the engine is not coming up to op temp, even w/ a 160* stat.
Running it that cold doesn't help with good combustion....

Another real possility is your valve cover breathers. Blow-by past the rings (or hurt gasket) will vent out into the engine bay, THEN gets sucked into the heater box. I use to run a hose from the passenger front vent out under the car and PRESTO! no more fumes inside the car. Make sure the hood cowl seal is making contact with the hood, too. (Or that it wasn't removed at some point) Leave the heater/A-C off untill you are moving helps, too.

Bet its the fumes in the garage. `if I spend any time working on a running motor even outside my wife complains that I smell of fumes. Park it outside the garage and then see. Easy 'fix' if it works!

When I crank mine in the garage and dont back out pretty quik I also smell of fuel.

How are your floor pans? Had similar issue with a different car. There was a rust hole in the gas tank and a rust hole in the floor. Fumes would drift in when it was sitting and blow away while driving. Finally dropped the tank and replaced it and patched the floor. Smell gone.

Dropped the tank and all looks good there when fuel pump replaced. The floor pans will be inspected during interior make over. Im almost sure its fumes from exhaust. I do not smell fumes on clothing when I park outside, I will still check all suggestions to be on the safe side.