My car has good days and bad days...

NCTyphoonKid

Okay so started up my GN today been sitting for about two weeks started right up its idling okay but its not perfect. It also starts when it wants too sometimes it will start right up other times itll just sit there and spin. The SES light is on not sure why though and don't have a code reader. Car has a new MAF sensor, fuel pump, fuel filter. Car has what I believe are 40 lbs injectors, TA-49 turbo my fuel pressure is reading 35lbs not sure if that's where it needs to be though. Any ideas appreciated

Depends on chip but I think cars like min 38 psi w vac line off. You dont need a code reader theres a way to jump it out w a paperclip.. google it or search it. You should def get a scanmaster

i have walboro 340 and hotwire and stock fuel regulator And i have 39 psi with line off
joel

Odds are you're fuel pressure is low if it's 39 with the vacuum line off... and possibly high if that reading is with the line on.

Jump out the ALDL port and report what your code is. That code is the best clue where to start to get that light out.

Okay i'll try to see what the code is I just had it out in the driveway running for about 15 mins and shut it off now it wont start

Def could be fuel pump if it was just cranking.. fuep press guage would help even if its a temp..

It doesn't have to start to tell you the code. Just turn the key on, jump out the ALDL and start reading blinks.