My buddy Mike's Buick work in process

nice buick. engine looks sick with twins. What size rear tires are on the car?

Mikey's such a BAD ASS!!! Oh yeah, so are you Prasad! Tell Mikey I said hey for me! Cant wait to see that car run one of these days! You guys just need to all move to Iowa. Cordova is only a short run across the river, wouldnt that be a good enough reason? Tell Mikey I could find him a job doing Carpentry work. I could find you a job at our local union hall. And I could find Gary a local rent-a-cop job as a Security Slug at Oscar Meyer!!!! I could also get Nicky, Nick, and the kid a job at the farm milking our cars!!! So what do ya think? C'Mon, I know you want to!!!!?:biggrin:

Looks great guys. Good work. When you going to bring it out?

He is hoping to have it done for BG.

Hey Ted, those are your fiber glass doors on the car. The driver side is ok; we are still fighting the passenger side to line up.

Prasad

Mikey's such a BAD ASS!!! Oh yeah, so are you Prasad! Tell Mikey I said hey for me! Cant wait to see that car run one of these days! You guys just need to all move to Iowa. Cordova is only a short run across the river, wouldnt that be a good enough reason? Tell Mikey I could find him a job doing Carpentry work. I could find you a job at our local union hall. And I could find Gary a local rent-a-cop job as a Security Slug at Oscar Meyer!!!! I could also get Nicky, Nick, and the kid a job at the farm milking our cars!!! So what do ya think? C'Mon, I know you want to!!!!?:biggrin:

Hey Jeremy man, you kill me. The way you drive, you're only an hour and change from me so it's not that bad. The funny thing is a lot of people tease me about my home being in Iowa already. Not that it’s a bad thing; they just do it because I am too far on the western side of IL.
Thanks for the offer but I really don't think you want us over the border, even though I look like a terrorist; Mikee is the one that terrorizes the neighbor hoods. He loves farm animals too, if you know what I mean. :eek: He told me his computer is broke so he can’t get on here and defend him self. Soon you will be looking to move to next state if we all show up there.

Prasad:D

Hey Jeremy man, you kill me. The way you drive, you're only an hour and change from me so it's not that bad. The funny thing is a lot of people tease me about my home being in Iowa already. Not that it’s a bad thing; they just do it because I am too far on the western side of IL.
Thanks for the offer but I really don't think you want us over the border, even though I look like a terrorist; Mikee is the one that terrorizes the neighbor hoods. He loves farm animals too, if you know what I mean. :eek: He told me his computer is broke so he can’t get on here and defend him self. Soon you will be looking to move to next state if we all show up there.

Prasad:D

HAHA!!! Yeah, I need to slow it down a little since I bought this dang Ford, otherwise I'll have to fix even more stuff!

HA, very nice Jer. Why do I always get stuck milking things....:eek:

Thats one of 3 color combos I was planning on doin on mine, So now I am down to two. looks so nice too!