My buddy Mike's Buick work in process

I like those colors nice! Whats with the two fuel cells?

One is a fuel cell, the other is the overflow for his calostomy bag (pee pee and poo poo) so he doesnt get poop stains on the seat.

The definitely looks bad ass! I just hope Mr. Finch gets the stage motor going soon, I want to see that car with some POWA this year.

Maybe you guys can actually convince me to go to BG finally... ;)

I like those colors nice! Whats with the two fuel cells?

Haaaaaa!!!!! Cliff, you kill me man. Actually, if you look at pics, the car has liquid cooled intercooler that is almost as big as the radiator. The second fuel cell is for the water/ice. So what you see up front through the grill is the actual radiator and behind it is the intercooler. We had to get a pusher fan in front of the radiator. There wasn't enough room between the IC and the radiator.

HTH

Prasad

Anish just sent me a pic...looks like Mike bought a new outfit to match his car.

Attachments

• mikey1.jpg
    mikey1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 548
Yeap....he ganked some when he did the carpet in Rick James's house and the other material is a rare crushed Puto Velvet.......Ah it's cool that Mikey doesn't have internet access to defend himself:D

Yeap....he ganked some when he did the carpet in Rick James's house and the other material is a rare crushed Puto Velvet.......Ah it's cool that Mikey doesn't have internet access to defend himself:D

Even though Mikee has no internet access, he is being updated on what's going on here. He said he will be over nighting a good ass kicking to all of you guys. Just remember not to open up the UPS/Fed eX box in the morning.

Prasad:D

only thing i'm scared of in that fedex package is a replica of that outfit ..........RETURN TO SENDER ->
BTW: Rick James said he wants his bed sheets back ;)

Outfit...

Hes gonna have to wear that outfit to the next Buick meet. Ive always said Pimpin aint easy but somebody has to do it! Not only does he have the fastest ride but he also has the fastest outfit! :cool:

U should have never of ratted out Anish. He would of never known who was responsible!:D

Trust me, Mikee knows who the photo shop master is. After all, Anish was the one that did all the photo shop for us in all different color schemes until Mikee picked black and copper/orange.

Prasad

Hes gonna have to wear that outfit to the next Buick meet. Ive always said Pimpin aint easy but somebody has to do it! Not only does he have the fastest ride but he also has the fastest outfit! :cool:

"FASTEST" WHAT?

Maybe Timothy Finch should get some internet access soon so he can figure out what FAST means? ;)

S'all good, one of the things i miss after moving out here is rippin on ol' mikey. I knew that silver turd was gonna come out lookn smooth as hell, hats off to you Mikosaurus yuh done real good!:smile:

Let me correct myself...

"FASTEST" WHAT?

Maybe Timothy Finch should get some internet access soon so he can figure out what FAST means? ;)

The fastest looking, but that and $2.00 will get u a ride on the CTA blue line.
Who the hell is Timothy Finch, that sounds like a character from "A Christmas Carol" :D .