my 89 GTA to TTA conversion.

Attachments

• DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,371
Safety above all else.

After alittle break .... work continues.
So heres my 25.3 or 25.3/25.2 depending on how it certifies.

rollcage016.jpg

rollcage014.jpg

rollcage018.jpg

rollcage017.jpg

rollcage011.jpg

rollcage019.jpg

rollcage020.jpg

rollcage012.jpg

Damn that looks good. Any info on the combo and what type of HP are you looking for?

couldnt really answer your question at first due to constant combo changes. Heres the final combo.

413" dart little m
brodix -18c cylinderhead (titanium intake valves, dont have exhaust valves yet)
brodix port matched/efi converted intake manifold
0-ring/copper gasket
crane shaft mounted roller rockers
BRC crank
JE pistons
custom solid roller Cammotion cam
oliver billet rods
DFI gen 7 with 160lbs injectors.(thinking of going to motec due to more options)
TH400
ford 9" rear end
p325/50/15 drag radials

turbo system so far consist of
PT101mm
Tial wastegate
stainless steel headers
all aluminum v-band cold side
aluminum downpipe

and a big headache

. Since my car is heavy the best thing to go with is a TH400 transmission.
It has a JW housing,vasco input shaft,aluminum forward and direct drum,36 element sprag,300xx mainshaft, steel alloy forward clutch hub and a transbrake.

rollcage048.jpg

that is come craftmanship -- more power to ya and good luck with the rest of the build .

thanks but i cant take most of the credit as there a few good people helping me along. Stay tuned for rear coil over and dual caliper per side on the differential from Strange engineering. Also i have a few things i might change up.

Sorry if I missed it in your combo above but what brand is the intake and throtle body(what size) and what size injectors are you planning to use .?

Sorry if I missed it in your combo above but what brand is the intake and throtle body(what size) and what size injectors are you planning to use .?

It`s a brodix intake manifold. the throttle body is a wilson manifold 105mm. Injectors might be 160lb or i might add another set of injector bungs .

Rear suspension is finished.

Here is the Strange coil over shocks. Along with a 5 gallon aluminum fuel tank soon to be anodized :cool:. Fuel tank will be filled from stock filler neck location.Panhard bar has been replaced by a wishbone setup.

rollcage048-1.jpg

Battery mount

rollcage045-1.jpg

my trans crossmember

rollcage051.jpg

hope you have some sort of Bracing for that Monster turbo,i can just see the V band clamps taking a beating and leaking :smile: