My 87 Regal

smallengineguy

78's are Regals too!
I'm new, and I figured I'd show my ride here. Cool site, guys!

Crap-- meant 78!!

Attachments

• b2.JPG
    b2.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,239
  • b3.JPG
    b3.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,234
  • b1.JPG
    b1.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,231
Hells Yeah! Thats a clean example of a 78'. I like it alot. Welcome home. Hope you stick around! :biggrin:

Nope, it had a bench seat in it then. it has the floor pan out of an 82 regal, which had the buckets and console, then I added the rods out of an 84 Hurst Olds about 3 years ago. Those WILL fit any of your cars.....Got mine on eBay.

The rod all the way on the left is the P/R/N/D rod. The middle locks it out from shifting into 3rd, and the far right rod keeps it in first. Put it in D, then pull the middle/right one toward you. Put her to the boards, then once you get the RPM's where you want them, push the right one forward to let it shift into 2nd, then the middle one forward to let it go into 3rd. Be careful if you want to put some in your ride, they have the 3 speed shifters and the overdrive ones.

Yes, Kind of. They look cool and work cool too! They fit right into the existing floor shift mount, but an additional bracket was required. I think those and the air cleaner are the best features. It's a "Star Wars" air cleaner off a 65 Wildcat.

Nice ride man bro, I use to fool around at a Junkyard when I was a teenager and they had a set of Lighting Rods just laying around. Now that I think about it I could have got them for free lol:)

Looks like you've managed to keep it in better condition than some guys can do with their late 80s Regals, nice car!

I appreciate the replies! Next project is a complete dash out of an 86 Pontiac Grand Prix. It bolts right in and has 11 2 1/2" holes for all my Pro Comp Guages, plus 2 5" holes for the tach/speedo. Should look factory sweet!

Damn, makes me miss my 78 Sport Coupe!:( I kept it for 14 years and put almost 200k on it. I had put 3 trans and 2 engines in it before I sold it. I had a chance to buy it back 3 years later, but didn't have the cash. Nice car.
John

Oh my god for the love of all things Buick please take that 1967 only Star wars air cleaner off of your SBC and return it to someone on V8buick.com...