My 87 GN vs Friends LS1 Formula

I believe he is claiming that his boost went to 28 psi with a stock turbo....then he recently got the 63. Still doubtful nothing would have immediately happened, but I guess it is possible. No way it didn't do some damage...if the story is true. It sounds like he went from 0 up to about 100 mph....more than 10 seconds of huge detonation at wot.

*sigh* i took the car to the mechanic to see if anything was wrong, headgaskets blown .......... oh well... i had him order some new ones, so they will be in next tuesday

Also i am going to need a new tranny, as it seems its starting to slip.....

Two outragous kill stories in one week maybe you need to slow down and grow up a little or something, I dont know.
I am not really one to talk much seeing I am only 19, I have had my GN for two months and drive it pretty hard. I have been just itching for a race and still havn't found one. Let alone two crazy ass ones in a week. If you have the money for rebuilds by all means run it to the ground, but for me Ill do my foot the floor for a couple seconds at times and leave it at that. :)

going to Irwindale Raceway Tomorrow night wish me luck! 1/8 mile track

Originally posted by 87grandnational
Also i am going to need a new tranny, as it seems its starting to slip.....

Your "slipping" tranny may be the *cough cough* 3200 stall converter that you're all excited about...:rolleyes: